SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Rifle CC is opening actual stores
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Rifle CC is opening actual stores Login/Join 
Dances With
Tornados
posted
Moore OK, a suburb of Oklahoma City, is getting a stand alone BRCC store. It will serve meals and such as well as sell coffee and their other stuff.

Someone locally posted a temporary sign of this opening soon establishment.

I called BRCC and they now have 2 open, and 3 under construction. 1 in San Antonio is company owned, the rest are franchises.

Interesting. I will check it out when they open. They have taken over an existing fairly new fast food building and should be open soon.

Posts: 11995 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
It would be ironic if they burned in a riot.

Posts: 10046 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
When their actual store opens here in San Antonio that will give me another chance to not give them any of my dinero.

Posts: 27185 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Yes, screw them.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4018 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I thought BRCC were the good guys. Maybe I haven't been paying attention, it has been known to happen. Have they joined the "woke"?

Posts: 6795 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
What the hell are some of you going on about?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So if I understand your cancel culture correctly, Black Rifle Coffee Co, veteran owned and operated are the bad guys now? By what definition? Facts, links, etc to back this up?

I guess it’s back to Starbucks. (sarcasm)

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
We've got a n
ew store front which just opened not far from our house. Doubt if I will visit, but just because I don't frequent coffee places. If I'm out and want some coffee, QT, McDonalds or 7-11 is where I go. I, like architech, don't know the back story as to the hatred for BRCC.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Their management has given money to Biden and other democrats. Look it up.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4018 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Some info on BRCC's political activities supporting Anti-2A Democrats in this thread --> https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3170078974

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9442 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Here's a pretty interesting video giving Black Rifle's side of it and bringing up a few gotchas and questions.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salty Dawg
posted Hide Post
This shit is getting ridiculous. Evan isn't a political genius , but he's a damn good guy who has done more for veterans than damn near anyone on the forum. He's also staunchly pro 2A and the kind of guy that we should absolutely embrace as an ally. I have a lot of respect for and agree with the majority of the other opinions expressed by many of the posters who have been critical of BRCC, but on this one, they are dead fucking wrong.

Posts: 697 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
- I'm not a coffee drinker so, I've got no opinion on the quality of BRCC product.
- They've done a lot of good as an example of post-combat vets finding success past their service, along with employing vets, skewering military archetypes and pushing back against liberal dogma in their marketing.
- Their marketing and PR needs a deep review however. Vet Bro Humor, 2A advocacy and corporate donations can go hand-in-hand, however, it appears there's some internal conflict, confusion or, lack of awareness in the waters they are playing in.
- While I understand political donations to opposition for 'favors' and appearances is a reality of the political landscape, particularly at the local level; Hafner's national donations are concerning...really, Obama?

Posts: 15085 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Mat Best manages to condense 2 minutes of info into a 14 minute video.

I won’t support businesses that donate money to GDCs like actblue, Obama, and McCain. Particularly when said businesses make a huge deal out of their “support for the 2nd Amendment”.

Posts: 27185 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I understand the premise behind those that don't support them but I hope you take that stance on every company you do (or don't) business with.

Posts: 4232 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm confused and disappointed by their response to this whole situation, but you're unlikely to find a boutique coffee company that is any more supportive of 2A than BRCC, even if their owner made that really stupid donation decisions. That probably counts for something.

Posts: 2534 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Donating money and support for any Democrat is the same as supporting anti gun legislation.

Posts: 4700 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I put them in the same bin as Benchmade: I once loved you, but now I don't.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11109 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I don't know the facts but if I had the money I would probably send some of it to Biden's campaign for the simple sad reason that if you are a big donator you can meet and speak with the politician you gave the money to... i think that is just a fact.

When I first saw this thread what I was wondering is were they gong to also be selling guns out of their coffee stores?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
What the hell are some of you going on about?
Big Grin Some dude named Alan seemed all over it in November Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23692 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post