SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Rifle CC is opening actual stores
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Rifle CC is opening actual stores Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I don't know the facts but if I had the money I would probably send some of it to Biden's campaign for the simple sad reason that if you are a big donator you can meet and speak with the politician you gave the money to... i think that is just a fact.

HUH? You would give money to a candidate you don't support so you "might" get the opportunity to speak with them? First, unless you are giving millions, you're not getting shit. And two, if you did get to speak with the asshole, do you think you would actually change anything the do or support?

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I don't know the facts but if I had the money I would probably send some of it to Biden's campaign for the simple sad reason that if you are a big donator you can meet and speak with the politician you gave the money to... i think that is just a fact.

You'd need to be a BIG donor, with a history of giving (like endowment-level) to even get considered for a meet n'greet with a national candidate, let alone 'influence' a pet issue. Broad-range political giving for influence/access works at the local level, however the higher the profile of the office, the bigger the check(s) need to be for access.

BBCC or, more particular Evan Hafer is a very small fish in a giant ocean of political donors; not sure if was seeking some sort of access or, he sympathized with those platforms. I wouldn't have blinked had his donations been to local Utah candidates where his business has more impact thus that candidate would give him the time of day however, his donations went to larger, national candidates/organizations.smh

Posts: 15084 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mat Best is a clown.

They can keep their coffee.

------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
I understand the premise behind those that don't support them but I hope you take that stance on every company you do (or don't) business with.

You mean the hypocritical ones?

Posts: 21380 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:
I understand the premise behind those that don't support them but I hope you take that stance on every company you do (or don't) business with.

You mean the hypocritical ones?

Yes

Posts: 4232 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
They made sure to distance themselves from the kid that legally shot some thugs with, get this, a black rifle.

They donated to several democrats and when they got caught claimed it was for losing a bet.

I’ll pass.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 8019 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
What the hell are some of you going on about?
Big Grin Some dude named Alan seemed all over it in November Big Grin

Haha, dang.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
They made sure to distance themselves from the kid that legally shot some thugs with, get this, a black rifle.

They donated to several democrats and when they got caught claimed it was for losing a bet.

I’ll pass.

That is where I am at with BRCC these days. Besides I can think of 5 other coffee brands that I enjoy drinking more than BRCC. My coffee dollars will go to them.

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Their commercials were a lot better than their coffee.

Posts: 11518 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I can see absolutely no reason to donate to a person or company that is anti gun, I will take my money else where. I'm sure he regrets giving money to liberals or at least he regrets getting caught. I don't know and don't care but they aren't seeing any of my money.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3645 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salty Dawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
I can see absolutely no reason to donate to a person or company that is anti gun, I will take my money else where. I'm sure he regrets giving money to liberals or at least he regrets getting caught. I don't know and don't care but they aren't seeing any of my money.

You think Evan Hafer is anti gun? Or BLACK RIFLE Coffee Company?
This is hurting my head more than leftists trying to convince me that some men get pregnant. Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick.

Posts: 697 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Dude, pay attention...

Evan Hafner/BRCC made political campaign donations to Anti-2A Democrats! Apparently some, probably many in the Firearms community have a BIG Problem with that! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9442 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I think his idea of pro gun is significantly different than mine.

Posts: 10046 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^Dude, pay attention...

Evan Hafner/BRCC made political campaign donations to Anti-2A Democrats! Apparently some, probably many in the Firearms community have a BIG Problem with that! Roll Eyes

I have a big problem with that.

If you support those who would enslave us, then even if you're too stupid to realize what you're doing I have no use for you

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's remember that not all VETS support our Constitutional values.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salty Dawg:

This is hurting my head more than leftists trying to convince me that some men get pregnant. Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick.

He donated to people who want to take our rights away, if you don't see that is against us then take your head out of the sand.

David W.

Posts: 3645 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
quote:
Originally posted by Salty Dawg:

He donated to people who want to take our rights away, if you don't see that is against us then take your head out of the sand.

Everyone who has ever purchased coffee from Starbucks, shopped at Target, Walmart or a million other places has done the same thing, just not directly.

Posts: 4232 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Everyone who has ever purchased coffee from Starbucks, shopped at Target, Walmart or a million other places has done the same thing, just not directly.

Very true, but Starbucks, Target, Walmart or a million other places don't claim to be pro gun people either. Big difference.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
quote:

Very true, but Starbucks, Target, Walmart or a million other places don't claim to be pro gun people either. Big difference.

Bingo, I should have stated that in my original post, their name alone indicates they are pro gun and doing the exact opposite is stupid.

David W.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Let's remember that not all VETS support our Constitutional values.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post