SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Polish 'instagram influencer' destroys 18thC statue....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Polish 'instagram influencer' destroys 18thC statue.... Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted
There is just so much WTF with this that I don't know where to start....

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sigGg_1558695674

She did it to get people talking about her? I bet they are talking about her now, trying to figure out WTF they are sharing oxygen with such a piece of trash.

Posts: 11314 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Mental illness is not restricted to the U.S.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
If she likes breaking rock with a hammer, the Polish government should put her to work on a big pile of rocks, for about 10 years.

Narcissistic dimwit.

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I guess it shows that such numb skull antics are not limited to the USA.

and 10 years making gravel out of big boulders is not enough! Way past the time when such pandering ends.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Over the last year or so I've more frequently noticed someone in the news who describes their career goal as 'social media influencer'. It has replaced rap star and football player.

What ever happened to creating value?

Influencer marketing is a form of marketing in which focus is placed on influential people rather than the target market as a whole on social media. It identifies the individuals who have influence over potential customers, and orients marketing activities around these influencers.

My bossy sister is an example of someone who might have made a good social media influencer. Instead she uses her brains and education in the upper tiers of a global IT production and recovery services corporation. I cannot understand a word she says when describing her job, but it involves telling people what to do and sounding smart.

Most SMI's are dreamers, though. A goal without a plan is a dream.

Incidentally, the acronym for Social Media Influencer ("SMI") in Arizona refers to Severe Mental Illness, a classification / designation which one may receive within SSDI and state programs.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Budding young sociopath.

Posts: 5726 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post