SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does anyone have a 2018 Glock Annual Magazine?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone have a 2018 Glock Annual Magazine? Login/Join 
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted
In the past I would always pick one up at my local grocery. If they didn't have it I'd go to Barnes and Noble.
Well, neither have it. Anyone know of where I can get one? I don't like the digital one that is out.

Posts: 3448 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sometimes get them -free at GSSF match check in.

Posts: 688 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We typically get 2 since both my wife and I are GSSF members. I'll see if I can find the second. If so, I'll send it to you. Watching Bama-Georgia right now, so I'll be able to check later on tonight or tomorrow mooring.

Posts: 2160 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Wow! Thank you very much for checking!!

quote:
Originally posted by Erick85:
We typically get 2 since both my wife and I are GSSF members. I'll see if I can find the second. If so, I'll send it to you. Watching Bama-Georgia right now, so I'll be able to check later on tonight or tomorrow mooring.

Posts: 3448 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Are you talking about "The Glock Report" with GSSF rules, etc or "Annual 20XX"?
I haven't gotten Annual 2018 yet. The 'Report' I got a month or so ago.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
No, the annual magazine.

quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
Are you talking about "The Glock Report" with GSSF rules, etc or "Annual 20XX"?
I haven't gotten Annual 2018 yet. The 'Report' I got a month or so ago.