SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Congratulations to Jimmy123x and Bride
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Congratulations to Jimmy123x and Bride Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Happy forever to you and your bride!

( You didn't let her eat wedding cake, did you?)

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Mr and Mrs Jimmy!

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Jimmy. Here's to many happy years together.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I wish you all the best, and many happy years together.

quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
Thank you. I'll have to post pics soon. We did a VERY informal wedding due to covid restrictions and my wife's family not being allowed to travel to the U.S. right now. We plan on having a nice dinner wedding celebration when travel returns to normal......

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Oh that poor girl. Wink

Congrats bruddah!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and best wishes to you both.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Report This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and best wishes to you and your family.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2572 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Jimmy123! I apologize for being late, I must have missed your news.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, wishing you two a happy, long life together!!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Report This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you two!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12419 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats Jimmy! I hope you both have a long happy marriage.

Gotta ask....is "Bride" her username here?

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Report This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
YO!JIMMY! Always wanted to say that. Congratulations & blessings to you and your bride.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Congrats Jimmy. Marrying my bride 40 years ago was the smartest thing I've ever done. I hope you are as lucky as I am.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Oh that poor girl.

Congrats bruddah!

^^^^^
This and ROTFLOL. Big Grin

Posts: 12467 | Registered: October 13, 2002Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Congratulations sir!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you and your bride!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Congrats to both of you.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Report This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! And wishes for many happy years together. Smile

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Report This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Fantastic news!
Congratulations to the new Mrs. Jimmy!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6319 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Report This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the happy couple!!!

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post