SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Congratulations to Jimmy123x and Bride
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Congratulations to Jimmy123x and Bride Login/Join 
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you and yours!
The best for you both.

Posts: 4629 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Best to you and your new bride!

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you and your wife!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Well daaayuuummm! Congrats y'all Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Hey, congrats, Jimmy!

Posts: 17135 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your happy day!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Report This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Jimmy.

Was the wedding on a boat? Big Grin

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^The 'Love Boat' of course! Wink

Congratulations....May you have fair seas and smooth sailing together! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Really? Wow. I guess they're right when they say there's somebody for everybody.

I"m messin' with ya, Jimmy Smile

Congratulations to your and your bride on this most happy of events!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Congrats to both you and your bride.. Now where
are the pics. You know that without pics it did not happen. Live long and prosper. .................. drill sgt.

Posts: 2008 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Really? Wow. I guess they're right when they say there's somebody for everybody.

I"m messin' with ya, Jimmy Smile

Congratulations to your and your bride on this most happy of events!

Well, she DEFINATELY is the better half....... as far as looks go anyways...... SNwGHST will confirm that one.....LOLOLOLOLOL

Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Jimmy?

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Report This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Report This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Happy for you!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and best wishes!

Posts: 26910 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's wishing you many happy years together!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the new couple - it's great to hear something good happening once in a while!

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
best wishes to Jimmy and his bride

Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Jimmy and Mrs. Jimmy!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5578 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Report This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
congrats

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Report This Post