SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My dog passed this morning
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My dog passed this morning Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear this. I get choked up thinking about it. She was a beautiful girl.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Condolences from my family as well. She looks like she was a good doggie! They only hurt so much when they leave because of how much they give when they are here.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 9160 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about Lily.

Posts: 7317 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ours was a golden retriever with hip & cancer issues.

she died in my arms over 20 years ago & it's still one of the saddest days ever....so sorry for you're loss.

Posts: 2217 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
My condolences. Lily looks like a fantastic friend. Run free, girl!

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
No way to be prepared. They take a piece of us with them ..... in turn we keep a piece of them with us. I am truly sorry. John

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Yes and very beautiful girl. Very sorry to hear. You guys take it a day at a time. Best wishes.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19199 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
What a beauty! So sorry for your loss. I’m sure she knew she was the BEST doggie.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1178 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pup you had there, sir. My heartfelt condolences Frown ...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down With The Sickness
Picture of Sclass
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.

Posts: 659 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, there really aren’t any words....

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss.

I wish there was something I could say to help ease the pain, sadly there is nothing.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry and I hope you find peace with your loss.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3487 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
My deepest sympathies. Always terribly heartbreaking, even to hear.

Posts: 17896 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
You have my sincerest condolences.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5414 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So sorry she’ll be in good company with my little girl the Chubby Kitty and Spunky.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post