SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Diner attacked by cute and cuddly
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Diner attacked by cute and cuddly Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted

<Gomer Pyle voice>
SUEPRIZE! SUEPRIZE!! SUEPRIZE!!!
<Gomer Pyle voice>

I bet it was!

quote:
This is the moment a runaway buffalo smashed its way into a restaurant and threw a man into the air in eastern China.

Video filmed in the city of Taizhou in Jiangsu Province on December 31, shows the animal charging into the restaurant, ramming into a man and knocking him over.

The stricken man, who suffered injuries to his leg, was dragged to safety by his friend while the bull rampaged around the restaurant, overturning tables and chairs before eventually running away.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

<Gomer Pyle voice>
SUEPRIZE! SUEPRIZE!! SUEPRIZE!!!
<Gomer Pyle voice>

I bet it was!

quote:
This is the moment a runaway buffalo smashed its way into a restaurant and threw a man into the air in eastern China.

Video filmed in the city of Taizhou in Jiangsu Province on December 31, shows the animal charging into the restaurant, ramming into a man and knocking him over.

The stricken man, who suffered injuries to his leg, was dragged to safety by his friend while the bull rampaged around the restaurant, overturning tables and chairs before eventually running away.

YELP REVIEW:

Food service delayed. Huge pest in the restaurant. Manager was no help at all. Lots of noise inside made it difficult to order.

One star.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
But the beef was really fresh.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12778 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
If they killed that they would save a ton of meat costs!

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
So... a bull in a China shop.

We have an annual rodeo season that is kicked off by a herd of Longhorns herded downtown by local cowboys. A couple years ago one of the bulls decided he didn't want to follow the herd and took a detour into a local professional building... cowboys on horseback rode into the building to wrangle him back into compliance.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A-AxqMZTxRw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qzqp-cXG5k4

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
That's something I'd expect to happen in Florida...

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
So... a bull in a China shop.
Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15484 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sum Ting Wong ??

-----------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Water Buffalo...meaner than a mother-in-law.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Next time they won't forget the fortune cookies. I would be pissed too...

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
Sum Ting Wong ??

-----------------------

Ho Lee Fuk!!

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post