SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dude smacks down View hostess with authoritay- but its fake :( sure wish it was real
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dude smacks down View hostess with authoritay- but its fake :( sure wish it was real Login/Join 
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted

Posts: 3931 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The faces of those fucking bitches. Just gold!

Q

Posts: 26479 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
That guy respectfully doesn't hold back!

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1893 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
That was good. Bring it on. Smile

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1490 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
I believe that is fake, funny though.

JC

Posts: 1273 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's fake, gentlemen. The video is fake. This guy has tons of composite videos out there. They're all funny and satisfying, but they are not real. Didn't happen.

Posts: 107728 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:
I believe that is fake, funny though.

Yep

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Fake. He edited himself into that.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12451 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I wish it was real; this guy edits himself into scenes and the content is gold.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15624 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
You can tell it isn't real because all of the bitches are so quiet while and after he spoke.

Posts: 22943 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Those harpies wouldn't let such a guy onto their show in the first place if it were real.

Posts: 28005 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Ah yes, Trump is so objectionable but giving the codes to someone who is a demonstrated corrupt tyrannical traitor to his country is okay. Got it.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12758 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Even carrying the "nuclear 'football'" doesn't give any president ability to go launching nukes willy-nilly.

Posts: 28005 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
“Bitches…LEAVE”

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12658 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Sure wish that this video was real and this actually happened but we know better.. These women should not be any where near a tv camera...Either as a group or as a individual. ................................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2024 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post