SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Act your age...Not for a moment
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Act your age...Not for a moment Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I would imagine he has a winter beater car

As for the scooter, $1600 can be spent on something more funner Big Grin

Posts: 5338 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BoatsNbullets:
Where are you getting that info? From what I saw range is 12 miles and only 40mins of continuous use
The Varla website and a couple YouTube review videos clearly demonstrate the capabilities I noted.
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Hey bigdeal, how does it do on slopes? Maybe not a good idea to ask someone in Florida but are there limits/recommendations? And what about braking downhill?
Couldn't begin to tell you. I live in an area that hardly has any hills let alone slopes.
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
As for the scooter, $1600 can be spent on something more funner. Big Grin
Does it really have to be an either or? Razz Come on, this is SigForum after all. Big Grin

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post