SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Vote for the worst News pundit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vote for the worst News pundit Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted
Who is the worst news pundit ?

Question:
Who is the worst news pundit ? Or liberal talking head ? Or most useless idiot ? Or worse ?

Choices:
Jake Tapper
other

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8683 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid I don't watch any of the news programs to know, who's who. I had to Google Jake Tapper just to find out who he was.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Brian Williams. #2 - get it? - Mr. Orange, Scott Pelley.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Is this for determining who will be awarded the Geraldo Award this year?

There are a couple of gals that trigger the mute button, if not the channel changer.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
The list is long and a tie.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris Matthews .

Posts: 4057 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
There is a long list of insufferable "journalists" I could name before getting to Tapper.

To name just a few:
- Wolf Blitzer
- Andrea Mitchell
- Don Lemon
- George Stephanopolus
- Rachel Maddow
- Joe Scarborough

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6404 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hate news pundits. I also miss the boring news delivered by chain smoking guys with some intelligence. I seriously cannot think of any I respect. I can read the opinion pieces in the WSJ or other places if I want.

Here is an example of what used to be.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Cuomo and Lemon are at the top of my list, but damm, it's a race what with all other flaky, lying animals pretending to be news readers. MSMs Maddow, Mitchell, Camorata, et all. what a shameful pack of liberal ho's. Disgusting.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billfasttax
posted Hide Post
Carl Rove.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming…......WOW! WHAT A RIDE!

Posts: 766 | Location: North of Atlanta | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
They all get a participation trophy.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
98% of them are completely insufferable. I can't pick the worst of the current crop, because I haven't watched the news since 2012. If Brian Williams is still on the air, he'd be near the top of the list, though.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Livin' the Dream
Picture of Mosttoyswins
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
98% of them are completely insufferable. I can't pick the worst of the current crop, because I haven't watched the news since 2012. If Brian Williams is still on the air, he'd be near the top of the list, though.

He is. On MSNBC. Has show at 11:00pm

"Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity" - Fortune Cookie

Posts: 2548 | Location: Cumming, GA | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mosttoyswins:
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

He is. On MSNBC. Has show at 11:00pm

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
There is a long list of insufferable "journalists" I could name before getting to Tapper.

To name just a few:
- Wolf Blitzer
- Andrea Mitchell
- Don Lemon
- George Stephanopolus
- Rachel Maddow
- Joe Scarborough

That's a list I agree with. I'd add Marc Lamont Hill.

Posts: 7311 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Based on what? Their agenda? Skills? Manner?
Even some Fox heads turn me off with their delivery and talking over, interupting etc.

My favs seem to follow the likes of Fox's Media Buzz, Journal Editorial Report, and people like Tammy Bruce, Judge Nap, Henniger, Varney (most of the time),

Then there's the Fox Babes.....

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post