SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For the fans of C&Rsenal- Mae vs 200 Guns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For the fans of C&Rsenal- Mae vs 200 Guns Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
It is rumored she really loved the Tank Gewehr. Big Grin

Check her smile in the vid at the top of this article as she fires that monster. Big Grin
https://www.guns.com/news/2016...ios-and-relics-video

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Like!”

She fired pieces I have never seen before!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2083 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
My shoulder hurt just from watching. Eek

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
That was good. Yeah, my shoulder is sore just watching her too.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5034 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
That is cool. I have only fired three of the guns she did in that video.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
That was fun.
The random MG shots in between were great.
That Tank Gewehr looks like a beast.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15248 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Love how she shoots the pistols with one hand.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Would've been a bit easier to watch if all the shots were from the same perspective.
1 shot/sec made catching the shot & the description tough, had to rewind a few times.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15248 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by squad13:
Awesome! Love how she shoots the pistols with one hand.

Period correct.

Posts: 21092 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of uvahawk
posted Hide Post
My kind of woman! Great!

Posts: 159 | Location: Low Country, South Carolina | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Color me impressed.

She fired a freakin' NAGANT one handed.

I could hardly pull the trigger on the one I rented with two hands and both index fingers giving maximum effort on the trigger. I got 3/6 shots on an IDPA target at about 30 feet.

Posts: 15884 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
That was a fun watch.

Posts: 14121 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Color me impressed.

She fired a freakin' NAGANT one handed.

I could hardly pull the trigger on the one I rented with two hands and both index fingers giving maximum effort on the trigger. I got 3/6 shots on an IDPA target at about 30 feet.

You should watch the whole video on that Nagent Revolver, Mae admitted having a tough time with that one.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5642 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Nagant revolvers tend to have an atrocious double-action trigger, but a decent single-action trigger.

The DA on my Nagant revolver was noticeably heavy, but manageable (barely).

Posts: 32485 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I found that clicking "youtube" in the bottome right and then changing the settings to .5 for "playback speed" a good option to see the specific gun named as it's fired. And the fun lasts twice as long.

Posts: 7347 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post