SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cake karma in honor of member 12131**WINNER-83v45magna**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cake karma in honor of member 12131**WINNER-83v45magna** Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I like me some cake! I like 13121! I thank you for the chance at this cake!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me!
I love cake!
Happy Birthday 12131!
Located in PA

Posts: 1142 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigMaverick
posted Hide Post
the cake in the pic (yellow cake/chocolate frosting) is the best cake, and I like cake!!

and a very happy birfth-`ay 12131!!!

--------------------------

I own a bunch of Sigs with Beavertails...

Posts: 938 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Well, I have a problem, because I don't like cake, I LOVE cake. A very Happy Birthday, 12131! Smile

Posts: 12233 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
No cake for me but happy birthday Doc!

Posts: 12947 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Cake? Nom nom nom. From N'awlins? Be still my heart (or tummy)!

H.B. Dr. Vu (Mr. 228)! May your collection be complete!

Posts: 6766 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
  1. I like cake. I mean I really, really, like cake, especially if there is chocolate involvement.

2. Here's wishing a very happy birthday to Dr. 12131, who has done some mind-boggling generous karma.

3. I live in the southeast part of the contiguous 48, (I have visited 57, with one more to go).
See? I have read and followed the rules, so you can ship the cake to me any time it's convenient. Mmmm... CAKE!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Wow that looks good. Thanks for chance.

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I love cake and would love to try that cake! 12131 definitely does some amazing karma and I thank him for that!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8740 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I like cake, heck, who doesn't? My wife would kill me if I didn't enter this one. She would love it.
Happy Birthday dear 12131! Happy birthday to you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 83v45magna,

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Happy National Doctor's Day and Happy Birthday.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday QV! Thank you for your generosity. I'm in for some good cake!

Posts: 1368 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday 12131! Thank you for your contributions and generosity here.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I don't just like cake, i love it. Thank you 12131 again for your generosity. Awesome karma!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
12131's birthday should be a national holiday! I'm in.

Posts: 1097 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Dr. But!

I like cake! My family likes cake! Please count me in.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Trooperdan
posted Hide Post
I like cake!

And I wished Dr Vu Happy Birthday!

Posts: 946 | Location: Raeford NC | Registered: April 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh snap!
I love me some cake!
Happy birthday Dr Vu!!!!
And I live in Cali!!!

P229

Posts: 3946 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Dr. Vu.

Please enter me for this delicious karma

Posts: 1517 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
He loves the cake!
Thank you 12131 for your generous karmas, and Happy Birthday.
Count me in, sorry about the Jay and Silent Bob
Reference.
Eek

Posts: 211 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post