SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Watching my 1st Jimmy Stewart Movie
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Watching my 1st Jimmy Stewart Movie Login/Join 
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
I’m surprised no one has mentioned “The Spirit of St. Louis”. I saw it with my parents when it first came out. Excellent movie. I just watch the Philadelphia Story today.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Broken Arrow (1950) is a good movie.

Yes, it is! And I have watched if several times.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
The Rare Breed is also quite good.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6057 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Rear Window is my favorite James Stewart movie, and it's also my favorite Alfred Hitchcock movie.

And seeing Raymond Burr as the bad guy was really a twist I didn't anticipate.

Posts: 4503 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
All those and Winchester 73, and Harvey!!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post