SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Biden has nothing to persecute RFK Jr. on in lawfare, so he denies his campaign Secret Service Protection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biden has nothing to persecute RFK Jr. on in lawfare, so he denies his campaign Secret Service Protection Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
First off no fan of the Kennedy family, but for God's sake his father and uncle were assainated.

https://www.miamiherald.com/ne...rticle282650328.html

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Story is dated January 28, it's old news, although somebody on Fox mentioned it again a few days ago.

Still, it sucks, especially for those of us old enough to remember clearly the events of 1963 and 1968, and know the effects they had on us.

I'm no fan of the Kennedy Clan, either, but it's pretty evil to deny RFK Jr. the protection he deserves.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9174 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
It seems odd that an incumbent president has the ability to decide who among his opponents qualifies for protection.

Posts: 26937 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
It's because Biden is all about fiscal responsibility.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2094 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Does Hunter have a crack prevention security team of Secret Service agents?

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1566 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post