SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Since everyone is talking trucks....
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Since everyone is talking trucks.... Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Man you'd have to win the lottery to buy one of those...

Looked at the LTi which is bigger than the F450 version you mentioned at it STARTS at $590k!!!

But they are super cool!!

quote:
Originally posted by Riley:
My big lottery dream is an Earthroamer based on an F450. My smaller lottery dream is an Outside Van or similar built on a 4wd Sprinter van.

The folks I see with big campers by and large have a dual wheel pickup. I have no experience with similar setups, but I would look at a 450/4500 chassis as a base. A lot depends on the cab too. If you get a single cab you get more payload.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I’m Researching slide in campers and trucks, to answer a question. This thread had lots of good info but I did not realize that the op had bought a motor home.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post