SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Funny Video - Everybody has one "friend" like this
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Funny Video - Everybody has one "friend" like this Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Cdl_nRz1KOs

Turn your audio on...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15261 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8932 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Now, that is funny right there. I'm going to put that into my memory bank for future use. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
my dad once put a steel ball bearing in the gas tank of the salesman who used to stop by my dad's pump business. Guy had a brand new car.

apparently the ball bearing would bang or clunk around when the guy stopped at a light.

next week dad slipped a magnet under the tank

next time he stopped by, dad would putt the magnet off.

this went on for several months....

my dad is always up for some fun! Smile

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11301 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my buddies liked putting a longer zip-tie around the drive shaft and once per rotation it rubs the underside of the vehicle. It will drive you crazy.

Posts: 869 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
Many moons ago we had a new engineer in the office and he was a lot of fun to mess with, in good sort of way.

I bought this little electronic gadget, slightly smaller than a domino that also had a magnet on the back so you could hide it. It would emit a very high frequency chirp every 3 to 9 minutes...there was no set interval of when the chirps would go off!

Our cubes had fluorescent bulbs under the cabinets so I took his bulb out hid the devise under the reflector at the end closest to his head.

I slowly drove that poor kid crazy over the next week or so before I removed it!

JP

Posts: 2054 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
That was great! Thanks for the laugh.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Got a good laugh from that.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Filing that away for later... Big Grin

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Great vid! Big Grin

Love the zip tie on drive shaft idea!! Filing that one away...
Fire stations can be brutal. Things that have been done to guys cars have been whistlers in exhaust pipes, rocks in hub caps, grease under door handles, Gay and Proud rainbow stickers on the rear bumper. On the way milder side for someone with a constantly dirty car is to wash and wax a 10" circle on the hood in front of the drivers side.
After someone works on their car, dump appropriate liquid under car to be 'discovered' later. Oil, brake fluid, antifreeze, tranny fluid or just a puddle of mystery oil under the right part of the car works wonders!
When cops would stop by, a 50' section of rolled up 2.5" hose under the far side tire makes backing out an adventure. Wink

ETA: Forgot about the guy with the new car. The first 2-3 weeks, add a gallon or 2 of gas to his tank. He'll be amazed at his gas mileage! Next 3 weeks, siphon out a couple gallons every chance you get.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
That was good! Cruel, but good.

I had a business vendor (we became friends) put a gay rainbow Jesus fish magnet on the back of my car.

I saw the humor in his intention, but told him that was an open invitation to vandalism or worse when I venture out into the boonies.

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is a mean trick. But funny.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
Great vid! Big Grin

Fire stations can be brutal.

I was a volunteer for 15 years. Our Chief was a Ford fanatic. Nothing but a Ford chassis would do.

We had a brand new Ferrara pumper built on a Ford F700 chassis. Beautiful truck and a huge improvement over the old C-series cabover it replaced.

I ragged him unmercifully about how great Chevies were just to watch him spin up. When that new Ford went online, I hit Home Depot and bought a brand new sheet of plexiglass and stopped by the speed shop and bought a license-plate sized bright red Chevy bowtie decal.

I applied the decal to the virgin plexiglass and screwed the plexiglass to the front license plate bracket on the bumper. If you didn't look REAL close, it looked like I'd applied the decal directly to that nice, new chrome bumper.

I thought Alden was going to stroke out when he saw that. He knew damned well who did it and was about to crucify me for the damage he imagined would result from scraping that decal off.

It took him a few days to calm down even after I showed him the plexiglass. Not sure he's ever completely forgiven me for that and it's been nearly 20 years.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15261 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stinkin' hilarious!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bluecobra:
One of my buddies liked putting a longer zip-tie around the drive shaft and once per rotation it rubs the underside of the vehicle. It will drive you crazy.

I’ve had that done to me before. Drove me crazy!

The same guy also made an electric chair from a helicopter engine spark plug exciter box (spark plug power supply), a 28VDC battery, a hidden switch and some shear wire woven into an office chair.

I felt like someone was ripping the skin off the back of my legs with pliers. Once he hit the switch, you were glued to the seat.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5415 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
The guy on percussion is very good. Big Grin

Posts: 18087 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
The battery powered remote control fart machine is fun.

Or so I’ve been told. Big Grin

You only need to find a good place to hide it, especially with people walking up to/by, etc. you get the idea. Coke or coffee machine? Or attach it to the doorbell? Hmmmmm.

For example:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/XrnfUdqZML0

Posts: 11859 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
GREAT! LMAO.
The more your a gear head the more you appreciate that.

Posts: 4634 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post