SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any graphic arts or Photoshop experts around?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any graphic arts or Photoshop experts around? Login/Join 
Team Apathy
posted
I have only extremely rudimentary Photoshop skills, and those are based in versions many many many years ago...

I'm trying to modify 5 images (one actual sample below). Essentially, what I am looking for is just the safety railing that can be seen on each upper walk way to be duplicated on top of the existing so that it extends all the way to the ceiling.

I was hoping I could manage it but it is outside of my skill set. The 5 different images are all different areas but need the same treatment.

If anyone thinks they can help, please let me know.

Thanks for looking.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
Here are the rest of the images, sample sized. I have full resolution copies if anyone wants to take up the tasks.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I'm going to hitch-hike on this thread.

I'm looking for a graphic artist who can do a label for me for a new product, with art work ready to send to a commercial printer. If you have marketing / advertising talent to help me with ideas for the label, that would be ideal.

I had a good guy who did our current line of labels maybe 10 or 15 years ago, but he seems to have disappeared.

I'm not looking for a freebie, this would be a paid project, but I am looking for professional results.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ThumperBC,

Send me the images, I can help you with that. Or:
First image:
1. Make some copies
2. One copy, white out the areas that are not the railing, and use the magic wand to copy the railing.
3. Paste the railing only onto the first copy, move it into position.
4. Covering over the original horizontal railing...probably copy a similar looking section from one of the copies you made.
4. Paste it over the original in the correct locations.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
ThumperBC,

Send me the images, I can help you with that. Or:
First image:
1. Make some copies
2. One copy, white out the areas that are not the railing, and use the magic wand to copy the railing.
3. Paste the railing only onto the first copy, move it into position.
4. Covering over the original horizontal railing...probably copy a similar looking section from one of the copies you made.
4. Paste it over the original in the correct locations.

Thanks Steve. I’ll email you the originals!