SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Giffords PAC Endorses Val Demmings For Senator
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Giffords PAC Endorses Val Demmings For Senator Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Yup. The very same Val Demmings who, as the new Chief of Police in Orlando, promptly allowed her issued pistol to be stolen from her unlocked car.

The very same Val Demmings who is married to Jerry Demmings, who used his position as sheriff of Orange County to become mayor.

Florida voters -- you need to be aware of this piece of garbage who wants to replace Marco Rubio in the U.S. Senate.

As Support for Stricter Gun Laws Wanes, Demings Touts Gun-Control Group’s Endorsement as ‘Honor’

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30682 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Gawd, I hope not. Jerry's not all that bad a guy. I've met him a couple of times, and while I don't agree with him politically, he is a natural politician, and he does care deeply about Orange County.

She's a nightmare.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12781 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I don't know if she's considered the front runner for the Dem nomination. I kind of hope she is. This will likely guarantee Rubio's reelection. She'll also likely have to give up her House seat. Since she got elected to it, likely the replacement won't be any better, but we can hope.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Jerry's not all that bad a guy. I've met him a couple of times, and while I don't agree with him politically, he is a natural politician, and he does care deeply about Orange County.
With all do respect Artie, I think you saw exactly what Jerry wanted you to see. I've dealt with Jerry one on one many times over many years here in Orlando, first as sheriff and later as mayor, and he's a piece of garbage. He's also a bit short shall we say on brain function. Real short. He's done absolutely nothing as Orange County Mayor (as expected), but likes to run his mouth on occasion. Corner him on an issue in a debate at an Orange County Commission meeting and watch him fold like a wet cardboard house.

And V-Tail, a bit more on Val. When she lost her department issued firearm, it was in a gym bag on the front seat of her 'unlocked' department issued Tahoe. And though I bet you never heard about it, that gun was eventually found at the scene of a drug shooting in Dade County where two people were killed. When the gun was traced back to Orlando and to she who lost it, the book was conveniently and quietly closed on that part of the investigation. Gee, I wonder why. Couldn't have been that she was a sitting congress clown at the time. All of this info came directly from a a 25 year veteran OCSO Sargent I know.

These two losers are part of the worst of the worst and are at the root of everything that's wrong with this country. If Rubio can find his manhood, there's miles of history he can burn Val Demmings to the ground with. Regardless, this is the worst election for Val the Tard to challenge Rubio in given the current state of her clown party.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Just glad I don't live in Whorange County...

Jerry is a mandate loving, mask whore of massive proportions, he would have closed Disney down if he could to control the populace in his kingdom.

She's worse...

Posts: 23461 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Jerry is a mandate loving, mask whore of massive proportions, he would have closed Disney down if he could to control the populace in his kingdom.

She's worse...
Drifting a bit, your post reminds me of a joke.

The guest of honor at a funeral (the deceased), was definitely not beloved by all who knew him. In fact, the pastor had a bit of a problem when asking attendees to speak of their good memories of the stiff.

Finally, somebody spoke up with something good to say: "His brother was worse."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30682 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Just look at the trash hired by orange county sheriff since he had taken over. Nothing but EO hires and promotions. Competence doesn't matter.

I was in a reserve unit with one of those political hires. She liked to talk about how tough she was and how she liked to fight and called her patrol route "the streets." You know what her route was? The area by UCF and Waterford Lakes. Talks about how she speeds everywhere and flashes her badge to get discounts. Even commented on how she can't wait until she shoots someone one day. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13118 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post