SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    True Class Act: Chuck Norris
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
True Class Act: Chuck Norris Login/Join 
Picture of ibexsig
posted Hide Post
Wow. Life is about how we look at it with our blessings in mind. I had a rough week with a flooded basement due to sump pump failure, ruined clothes and feeling sorry for myself for my living conditions. That story made my screen really blurry for some reason. Thanks for posting and I hope that young man with cancer keeps being who he is.

Posts: 315 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: January 26, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Very nice story!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1897 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Report This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing that... inspirational for sure. Smile

Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Report This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the story.

I was able to meet Mr. Norris once when I was in my early twenties.

He was setting up a Karate studio in Torrance California and called to have bottle water service started for the office there.

Well I was the bottled water route delivery man that serviced that area.

He was there when I went to deliver the machine and water. If you did not know who he was you would swear he was the average Joe on the street.

Very down to earth Gentleman.

Mr. Norris. Thanks for helping Mark Parry with his journey through life.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Report This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
A heart warming story, exhibiting that there are still some truly gracious people and it brings a smile to my face that Chuck is one of them.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful story. I always like Walker Texas Ranger and it is on TV here from 7 to 9 daily. What it ever chance I get. Norris is a great individual.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Report This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
America needs more people like Chuck Norris.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Report This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
I heard a story years ago about Mr. Norris... about how when he was a kid he was small & was the object of much abuse by the neighborhood bullies. (I think I heard Paul Harvey tell it)... And about how one day when he was running away from the bullies at top speed his grandfather caught him & had a little talk with him - basically telling him that sooner or later he was going to have to "man up" & face the bullies. Interesting story... and yes, I too have always heard he is a great guy.

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Report This Post