SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An oldie but a goodie: Ben Shapiro on racism
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An oldie but a goodie: Ben Shapiro on racism Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
I love this. Many of you have seen it before. Ben Shapiro gets laughed at for stating his case, so he flat-out eats their freakin' lunch. Watch how the childish body language disappears when Shapiro starts spitting out facts and questions like a dynamo. Such a quick mind. It's like a fistfight between a Heavyweight boxing champ and a couple of third graders. I don't think they know enough even to be embarrassed. Those two shouldn't have been on that stage, but I'm glad they were.

Eats. their. lunch. It's beautiful

What happened, Sha-q'ueena? Did you get a cramp in your arm? You stopped throwing it in the air all of a sudden. You should see a doctor about that. Ask Mr. Shapiro. He knows plenty of MDs, I'll wager.

Posts: 107676 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
What I've noted is most, if not all of these race hustlers are used to spewing their refuse unchallenged. Their audiences nod vacuously as they gratuitously assert falsehoods and distortions of reality. They state facts and apply misdiagnoses to them which displace culpability for natural consequences of a sick culture that haunts the community. There will never be a remedy when the diagnosis is incorrect.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29718 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Shapiro is a stud, for sure. He spews facts like it’s a bodily function.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7003 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd NEVER want to challenge Shapiro on anything. He's awesome.

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 137 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
He used to be on 770 AM radio. I think he was to fast for the listeners.
Its actually funny to listen when someone doesn't comprehend what he is saying.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3871 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
My love for Shapiro can not be overemphasized

Posts: 22 | Registered: September 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shapiro is the only talk "radio" personality I listen to these days. I've gotten very used to his "speed" and style, so I don't really notice it anymore.

He's very fair to both sides in his analysis of a any situation. He'll call out dems and republicans alike. He backs his it all up with facts and logic.

His sense of humor is very dry, which suits me well. He did a bit a while back and read the lyrics to WAP then clinically analyzed them as a medical condition. The joke went right over the heads of all the lefty's and they talked about him like he was a simpleton that didn't understand the song (I'm being very generous by calling it a song). I thought it was hysterical that they just showed how stupid they really are.

If you ever want a good laugh, play his podcast at 1/2 speed.

Posts: 729 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I was disappointed that the recording ended when it did. The civil rights attorney had painted herself into a corner and Shapiro had asked her to articulate what separates a racial disparity from any other disparity. She’s trying to formulate some kind of response when the moderator steps in and unnecessarily “clarifies” Shapiro’s question, then the recording ends. Damn!

Posts: 13289 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I always feel validated when Shapiro affirms an opinion I've formed independently. Mostly it's him who informs my opinions.

My radar is very sensitive to the word "just." When I hear the word, my ears perk up and I reevaluate whatever the person is saying and realize they have no argument. "I just think..." They have no facts, evidence or logic. They haven't tried to evaluate the topic rationally and they're *just* speaking from their gut instincts (read: out of their ass). The black guy in this video didn't say "just" but it was basically the same thing. "There has to be racism." Really? As Shapiro so perfectly responded, "Without evidence?"

Year V

Posts: 2632 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:
He used to be on 770 AM radio. I think he was to fast for the listeners.
Its actually funny to listen when someone doesn't comprehend what he is saying.

No doubt if he slowed down or paused for effect - he would be twice as powerful as debater as no one can beat him with facts, nobody.

Posts: 22930 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
My dorm mate at college was like Shapiro and remains one of the most intelligent people I've ever known. He could spout facts at 3000 rounds per minute in cogent arguments and counterpoints to support his positions. He did not talk that way in normal everyday conversation. I used to think that his mind/memory offered up facts at such a rate that if he slowed down, his answers would be incomplete as he might leave stuff out. Shapiro would benefit greatly if he would slow down some but I don't believe he can do it.

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Shapiro is amazing. It's like, somewhere deep inside, I know most of what he's saying - I just can't pull it up and speak it during the heat of battle. He has so much information memorized and he can access it all instantly and seems to have an answer for anything. Impressive mind.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The way Shapiro kicks it into overdrive when they were laughing when he was trying to speak reminds of Damon Wayans' "dirty dozens" bit.

At the 3:30 mark:

"Oh, you wanna get real now, huh, Seymour?" Big Grin

Posts: 107676 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post