SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Senator Joe Manchin Announces He Is Not Running for Reelection
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Senator Joe Manchin Announces He Is Not Running for Reelection Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
His security detail doesn’t fart around!

https://x.com/wallstreetsilv/s...739465472684511?s=46

Posts: 33979 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Wonder how long it will be before the citizen files an assault charge. The man didn’t need to shove him out of the doorway like he did.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11325 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
That dude tripped and fell. Just sayin'.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Wonder how long it will be before the citizen files an assault charge. The man didn’t need to shove him out of the doorway like he did.

He was merely helping him to leave. I wonder if there was a sense at that moment that this guy was a danger and the security detail thought they’d better exit him fast and vigorously

Posts: 33979 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post