SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Helm Khuraburi Titanium Available in August
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Helm Khuraburi Titanium Available in August Login/Join 
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted
Just got on waiting listing #102 should be one of the first to get. They even have a white dial one.

https://helmwatches.com/khuraburi-titaniumbuild.html

Posts: 3572 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Nice piece, but the indices are a bit too chunky for me.
Attractive price, too.

The Miyako is more my style, from their product line.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15288 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Attractive price, too.

The Miyako is more my style, from their product line.

I am on that list too, in the 500’s. I liked the case on the Khura but was sort of meh on the dial colors, like you said chunky indices, but in white I really like it

Posts: 3572 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Done! Thanks for the heads up I’m #211 on the list so hopefully it is only a 2 month wait. Titanium case divers are sweet! I built a modded Seiko SKX with a titanium case that I really like. My titanium SKX is as light as my G-Shock.

The interesting thing about Helm watches is that due to their high demand and low availability you can often sell a used example for slightly more than they cost new if you don’t bond with it. That’s quite rare for micro brand watches.

I have a Komodo & a Vanuatu that I LOVE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
I am so glad I follow the Helm Owners group on Facebook, thats how I found out and got on the list. I am in 500’s on the Miyako. The poll is showing 80 percentfavor white dial. I bet next week the waiting list will be in the thousands on that one.

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I think I’m gonna go with the white dial when my number comes up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Love the fact that Helm didn't add any day or date feature to that watch. Much cleaner look.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Love the fact that Helm didn't add any day or date feature to that watch. Much cleaner look.

I agree 100 percent, I was going to pass on my Khuraburi number when I got it because the colors were so so, but white and no date I cant resist

I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Y’all broke the website, or at least the link provided. Reckon lots folks wanted them too.

Posts: 1824 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Link

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Helm put the new titanium Khuraburi on the main site that’s probably why it was glitching. It wasn’t there yesterday and the only way I could find it was the link in the OP.

I’m #5224 on the wait list for the titanium Vanuatu. Eek

I went ahead and got back on the wait list for another Komodo and steel Vanuatu, I’m some number in the 4,000s. I suppose it could be a while yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Link is dead. Good grief.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Link is dead. Good grief.

They put it on the regular website now, look under watches.

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
First production batch emails have gone out.

BIDEN SUCKS.

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
got my heads up email today

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I think I’ll get the email the next time emails go out.

I snagged a new Phoibos Apollo titanium case & bracelet with that sweet sandy silver dial. I wonder if my pre-order Phoibos will be in before my number comes up in the cue from Helm?

I’m really liking the way Phoibos did this. I can’t wait to get it on my wrist this fall!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
This is the first issue of the Apollo Titanium.

BIDEN SUCKS.

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:

8 oz on the wrist, I'm out.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:

Which one weights 8 ounces?

BIDEN SUCKS.

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:

Which one weights 8 ounces?

KHURABURI
With Stainless Bracelet (at full length): 225 grams (which Is 7.936 ounces)

Nice watch good price just too big on me, as are Rolexes

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post