Member
| Congratulations! Wish you all the best. |
| | |
Member
| Congratulations on a new job. Pistol was a nice addition to. |
| | |
Member
| Cudos to you sir!! Most of the people these days would give up and go for help from .gov Best of luck to you!!
_________________________________________________
"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton
|
| | |
Member
| Can't keep a good man down ! Congrats --- ---------------------------
Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
|
| | | Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004 |  
IP
|
|
Leatherneck
| Thanks for all the replies. It wasn’t an easy decision but I am excited about the opportunity for sure and I should get to work on some really cool projects. I know there are several of you in my position and I’ll be praying for you all. Hopefully most everyone starts getting back to normal soon.
“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014 |
| | |
Get Off My Lawn

| Congratulations!
"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
|
| | |
Alea iacta est

| Congratulations. That’s fantastic news.
quote: Originally posted by sigmonkey: I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm. |
| | | Posts: 4823 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle. | Registered: November 20, 2010 |  
IP
|
|
Yokel

| Great News. Congratulations!!
Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck |
| | | Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007 |  
IP
|
|
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado

| Congratulations, Pale Horse. Decent jobs are hard to come by in this area. Good luck with your new gig.
_________________________ 2nd Amendment Defender
The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.
|
| | |
Eye on the Silver Lining
| When the going gets tough, the tough get going. I wish I knew more folks like you. You did what needed to be done, are willing to look at it in a positive light, and I respect that. I hear so many people these days who don’t want to take a job because it’s beneath them, or the pay isn’t good enough, and whatever other excuse works for them today.
__________________________
"Trust, but verify."
|
| | |