SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Its Been a While
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Its Been a While Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
My first long gun! Traded it for some IT work.

When I took it to the range, where people were shooting skeet with 10k+ guns, the guy who tended the shop that sold those guns did incredible efforts to have me removed. I was having too much fun with my sweet 16.

Awesome karma, Greg.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12272 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat too. I was supposed to get my uncle's 16ga years ago but when he died his wife turn against the family and sold all his guns.

Thanks

Posts: 13051 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
What a very nice Karma.Thank You!!

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma! I'm in.

Posts: 8276 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Please include me! This sounds very cool!
I've never had/shot a 16 gauge shotgun!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your generous Karma. Thanks!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3637 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
WOW, please count me in. Most generous.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7161 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma. Please include me.
Thanks-

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list.

Thanks

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10378 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Please include me. What a great old school quail gun.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Count me in please ! Thanks very much !!

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Please enter me, and thank you. This is incredibly generous.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3586 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance! !

"220ST (The Man) ROCKS"

Posts: 1853 | Location: in the mitt down the river | Registered: August 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. Awesome. Assuming I can get it into CA, I'm in! Maybe a meet up in Torrance! Wink

P229

Posts: 3952 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Thank you for the generous karma.

Please add me.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is a grand karma! I don't want to enter, having more shotguns than I need, but that is excellent.

(But, if you were to karma a nice 20 gauge O/U . . . )

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53249 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
That is a really generous karma! Please include me! Thanks!

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Disregard. Not enough posts. Very generous though.

Posts: 1784 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
No 16's in my safe... I guess it's time to remedy that. Put me in, please.
Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3163 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Never had a 16ga. Thanks for the chance!

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post