SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Its Been a While
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Its Been a While Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I'd love a Sweet 16 and the 20th coincidentally is my b-day. Thx for the chance!

Posts: 12585 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I have a whole case of 16ga shells

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6410 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow !!!!

That's too good to pass up. Please include me. Thanks so much.

Posts: 2107 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma. Please include me. Would make a great companion for when my son takes his Remmy 16 out.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8366 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
What a GREAT karma! Thank you for the chance!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. What a great Karma!

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oops, sorry, I don't have the post count.

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow a great karma, please count me in. Thank you. Don’t own a shot gun and actually disliked then and they killed my shoulder when I had to qualify with one, but a 16 ga would be sweet.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Thank you for such a generous karma. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Please include me, great karma! Would be a great first-shotgun to shoot when my son comes of age.

Posts: 5085 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Very generous, a 16GA would be fun to shoot.
Thanks for offering this karma.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
Nice karma! Count me in!

Wink

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a fantastic karma offering! Please include me as well.

Thanks!

Posts: 5032 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Wow, excellent karma.
I am definitely in for this one.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I would like to try for this one. Thank you for a chance at it.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Wow, that would be pretty sweer for bird hunting.
Please include me!

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4248 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous Karma. Would love a chance.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7652 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16452 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thank you very much!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I don't usually enter karmas. I choose to save whatever luck I may have for something I really want. This is one of those times. Please enter my name.

Thank you so much for the opportunity, and the most excellent karma!

Posts: 10811 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post