SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Finished up a Ferrari Killing sleeper
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finished up a Ferrari Killing sleeper Login/Join 
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
he street races it

He's a douchebag. Hope no one gets killed...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
quote:
he street races it

He's a douchebag. Hope no one gets killed...

I'm not big on it either, but as far as street racing goes, these guys dont just line up at a light at an intersection, they find straight wide backroads with no other drivers.. not that I'm condoning it, but they could do it a lot more dangerously.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MooneyP226:
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
2) What can you do with my Jeep Cherokee? An Audi R7 will never be a "sleeper" in my book, but my Cherokee... Cool

-Rob

Rob, there's a stroker setup for the 4.0 Smile

Sadly, this is a KL Cherokee (2015 Trailhawk) with the 3.2 Tigershark.

The only things I've been able to find are an assortment of CAIs.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16312 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
I really dislike the Audi 7 when they came out, but it's definitely grown on me over the years.
I'd still have an RS4 Avant over the RS7, but I'm a wagon-lover.
And, I'd have either a C63S Estate or E63S Estate over any of the Audis.

I agree, I love the wagons, it's a shame you can't get the RS6 stateside. I did just do a tune and downpipes on a matte black e63s wagon. Probably my favorite car we've done recently!

Drool. I got passed by a new C63S convertible yesterday, just sounds so mean.
Wish they sold the C Estate in the US, I'd have that over the E.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15977 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Neutron:
quote:

and a few other projects we're working on.. a twin turbo 88 camaro, twin turbo GTO, ZR1 nitrous car, twin turbo Huracan, big supercharger on the silverado, and a built motor upgraded supercharger, methanol tuned SL55

Inquiring minds want to know........what magic is being done to the mini van on the lift?

Installation of a soul-catcher

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
We're right in Cherry Hill,

NJ? Where?

There was a thread a while back about having stupid money and what you would do with it. This would be it for me. I'd go for something less flashy than the Audi and I'd have a rusty POS that nobody would look at that would be an absolute killer. Hell...with that money I'd pay someone to paint it to look rusty.

Posts: 345 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: April 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
How about a picture of the dump truck full of cash these guys pay you with? Razz

Big Grin I am actually considereing going to cash only after losing two credit card chargebacks in the amount of $30,000. TOTALLY fraudulent, customer gets the work done, is thrilled with it, then calls amex and says we didn't deliver on what we agreed to. I have documentation, screen shots of texts, surveillance video of him picking the car up, emails, and still lost.

Guys with that kind of money are used to wiring and can send directly to your account. Wire on delivery or no release of car.

Or you can get a local attorney to hold escrow for you and have them do an agreement which becomes a standard form for you and your client to both sign.

You get dinged for 10-20K a few times and the profit margin is gone for the year.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5178 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
How about a picture of the dump truck full of cash these guys pay you with? Razz

Big Grin I am actually considereing going to cash only after losing two credit card chargebacks in the amount of $30,000. TOTALLY fraudulent, customer gets the work done, is thrilled with it, then calls amex and says we didn't deliver on what we agreed to. I have documentation, screen shots of texts, surveillance video of him picking the car up, emails, and still lost.

This seems to be common with the online firearms dealers too. The credit card companies rarely side with the merchant. I'd never take credit cards after getting screwed like that. BTW, nice karma - I'm in for the Audi.....

Posts: 4222 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
I love every single one of your builds. I'd love to see some video!

Start a YouTube channel and monetize it. Lots of people would like to see the builds and it would bring in a little cash.

Posts: 4222 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1543 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Nice work man. I hope you get your money from these guys. Thanks for posting, enjoy your builds. Smile

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2800 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool shop and work

Posts: 1184 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
In the event I ever get my Mustang all put together would a turbo 4banger Foxbody be allowed in your shop for a tuning session?
No where near the caliber of what you usually do but would make for another thanks to Sigforum to add to my list. Having my junk tuned at your place.

Don't think I feel like dropping the $6800 for the HKS supercharger kit on the Sienna so I doubt it will ever need a tune.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25674 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:

Don't think I feel like dropping the $6800 for the HKS supercharger kit on the Sienna so I doubt it will ever need a tune.

Ya shoulda got a Honda

http://www.roadandtrack.com/ca...sey-1029-horsepower/

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/qH5P2hAU1PY

Posts: 24231 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post