SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation
Page 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Not "new" news, just a reminder -

Rod Rosenstein's resignation is effective Saturday.

What a strange legacy he will have. I don't think we know yet exactly what it will be.

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
The viability of the democrat party may hinge on their and the sycophantic media ability to sell the spying as justified surveillance due to the Russian! threat. Their base has a history as highly dupable, they'll likely buy it.

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

What a strange legacy he will have. I don't think we know yet exactly what it will be.

I think they had a going away party in the white house today.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bad.
1. He chose Mueller for Special Council.
2. He gave Mueller far too long a leash.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:

Bad.

1. He chose Mueller for Special Council.
2. He gave Mueller far too long a leash.

Didn't he also sign off on the FISA warrants?

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
And recommended Wray for FBI (because he knew he could control him).

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
Didn't he also sign off on the FISA warrants?
Renewals, 1 or 2, yes.
Comey signed the origination.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
quote:

A Never Trumper who was a participant in the failed coup. When he finally realized that the plot wasn't going to work and that he was in over his head, he cut a deal which included resigning immediately after the conclusion of the Mueller hit job. He was made to stand and face the public when they announced that there was no crime. I'm sure they're not finished with him yet.

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Trump discusses Rosenstein's wire tap comment here at 7:02 - almost the end of the interview.

He suggests news reporters should inquire about it.
President Trump sits down with Catherine Herridge for a wide-ranging interview
>>>> https://video.foxnews.com/v/60...22001/#sp=show-clips

"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
parts of Comey's interview w CNN are :

https://twitter.com/i/status/1126657165777887232

Interview was 9 May 2019

Comey is an incredible lying deceiver.

Where to start ?

Comey is asked about the claim of spying on the Trump campaign.

He says the FBI conducts electronic surveillance by getting warrants from federal judges based on probable cause.

We know the FBI lied in the FISA warrant applications and deceived the FISA court. We know some of the "probable cause" evidence was never verified at even the most basic level

Then Anderson Cooper asks about sending someone to meet undercover w Papadopoulos. That is an extreme step, no?

Comey: No. It is reasonable (breaks off). Comey says the Australians said Papadopoulos talked to the Russians.

It has never been documented what Papadopoulos said to Alexander Downer. That is in dispute. Joseph Mifsud is not a Russian. It has not been established that Mifsud was working for the Russians. It is suspected that Mifsud may actually be working for the FBI/CIA or Italian intel offices

Comey's justification is riddled w holes

Comey: It is a totally normal step to get someone close to the person and see if they confirm what they heard from the Australians

Why not talk directly to Mifsud? Mueller said Mifsud denied having any advanced knowledge

"Totally normal" to spy on the opposition party campaign workers.

"Totally normal"

Cooper asks about the "peeing tapes". Nothing in the Mueller report confirmed those tapes exist. Do you regret your earlier comments that left their existence an open question ?

Comey: No. My answer is the same today. Any other leader, I would say that is preposterous
There is a footnote in the Mueller report w an oblique reference to these tapes where someone in Russia said they "stopped the flow of the tapes" . Mueller seems to connect it in some way to that allegation.

Another typical example of how the Mueller report was cherry picked info pulled out of all context. The person quoted about "stopping the flow" also said he was very doubtful any such tapes exist.

Cooper: Do you think the Russians have leverage over President Trump?

Comey: I don't know the answer to that

Cooper: Do you think it is possible?

Comey : Yes

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Comey is going to have some real shell-shock when he is indicted. Eek

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
And after Comey, there is still plenty of weed-pulling to do at the FBI.

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:

No shit Sherlock, anything is possible, BUT IS IT LIKELY?

Damn I hate this smarmy asshole!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:

No shit Sherlock, anything is possible, BUT IS IT LIKELY?

Damn I hate this smarmy asshole!

This is a great example of the questioning which I think proves that the entire thing was scripted.

Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
parts of Comey's interview w CNN are :

https://twitter.com/i/status/1126657165777887232

Interview was 9 May 2019

Comey is an incredible lying deceiver.

Where to start ?

Comey is asked about the claim of spying on the Trump campaign.

He says the FBI conducts electronic surveillance by getting warrants from federal judges based on probable cause.

We know the FBI lied in the FISA warrant applications and deceived the FISA court. We know some of the "probable cause" evidence was never verified at even the most basic level

Then Anderson Cooper asks about sending someone to meet undercover w Papadopoulos. That is an extreme step, no?

Comey: No. It is reasonable (breaks off). Comey says the Australians said Papadopoulos talked to the Russians.

It has never been documented what Papadopoulos said to Alexander Downer. That is in dispute. Joseph Mifsud is not a Russian. It has not been established that Mifsud was working for the Russians. It is suspected that Mifsud may actually be working for the FBI/CIA or Italian intel offices

Comey's justification is riddled w holes

Comey: It is a totally normal step to get someone close to the person and see if they confirm what they heard from the Australians

Why not talk directly to Mifsud? Mueller said Mifsud denied having any advanced knowledge

"Totally normal" to spy on the opposition party campaign workers.

"Totally normal"

Cooper asks about the "peeing tapes". Nothing in the Mueller report confirmed those tapes exist. Do you regret your earlier comments that left their existence an open question ?

Comey: No. My answer is the same today. Any other leader, I would say that is preposterous
There is a footnote in the Mueller report w an oblique reference to these tapes where someone in Russia said they "stopped the flow of the tapes" . Mueller seems to connect it in some way to that allegation.

Another typical example of how the Mueller report was cherry picked info pulled out of all context. The person quoted about "stopping the flow" also said he was very doubtful any such tapes exist.

Cooper: Do you think the Russians have leverage over President Trump?

Comey: I don't know the answer to that

Funny that Comey seems to get away with suggesting that the FBI and other intelligence agencies are effectively incompetent, or corrupt. I mean seriously, after two years of investigating the story, no evidence found, yet it is still possible that they missed something.....

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oopsie

Posts: 107597 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Nads isn’t having much luck.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Nads needs to go.....

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post