SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    WF dad arrested after allegedly pulling knife on daughter’s bullies
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WF dad arrested after allegedly pulling knife on daughter’s bullies Login/Join 
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
My son tells me that the anti-bullying rules at schools favor bullies.

How?

Bullies play their shit talk games, and when a victim has had enough and fights back, the bully plays victim, reports the real victim to the school, who then gets punished for standing up to the bully.

This is not that different than political victim games played by adults.

So my only advice is when you fight back on the bully, fight back so hard that the bully gets hurt, BAD. If you are going to get in trouble for fighting back, make it worth it and disable the bully for good.

In this case the father is on the side of GOOD. His methods are wrong but he is standing up for what is right. The girls doing the bullying are wrong, and they need a severe attitude adjustment so they get on the straight and narrow. Girl bullies in groups are truly vicious, aiming not just to physically dominate, but to psychologically abuse and ostracize.

The father should have just said, he has legal representation on retainer and if they don't stop their shit they will see full legal consequences, up to and including lawsuits against them and their parents for $Millions in damages, as well as legal prosecution for everything that is caught on audio and video by victims.

Posts: 4963 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I have absolutely zero issues with what this father did. None whatsoever.

A grown man pulling a knife on a kid, really……you have no problem with that?

None.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:

Girl bullies in groups are truly vicious, aiming not just to physically dominate, but to psychologically abuse and ostracize.

Jordan Peterson has spoken about this. While I lack his monumental knowledge and tact while discussing this subject it boils down to this:

Boys are more aggressive and studies show that they're more likely to physically impose their will at a young age. While girls don't exhibit that level of physical aggression their psychological aggression far surpasses the boys and they don't grow out of it, they only get better at it. Pour social media on that fire and you have girls psychologically tormenting each other with little to no repercussions because everyone focus on physical bullying. That "gender gap" is one that no one wants to talk about.

Posts: 843 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Soon there will be local headlines with arcane abbreviations and ebonics.
Already happiening in Washington DC where the term "Washington Metropolitan Area" is no longer used by media which is substituting the ghetto slang "The DMV" (District, Maryland, Virginia) instead.

Posts: 6795 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post