SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers for my wife - NO CANCER - update p3.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers for my wife - NO CANCER - update p3. Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
WOOOOOOO! Glad to see this!

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Scott...this update made my day! This is awesome news Smile Smile Smile...prayers answered!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's great news!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Yea! Great news!

Posts: 11848 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
I can't begin to express in words how thankful I am for my family as well as my sigforum family. It's been a rough year with a job loss for both me and my wife but it's times like this that make me realize how blessed I am. Family, friends, good health. Today I feel like the richest man in the world. And yes, there is power in prayer.

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Awesome news!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Great News.
Amen.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Great news!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post