SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Update Page 2 and now page 7 **Been Sidelined A Few Months * She's Gone * My Sister and Best Friend **Went To Heaven At 9:00 AM. today
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Update Page 2 and now page 7 **Been Sidelined A Few Months * She's Gone * My Sister and Best Friend **Went To Heaven At 9:00 AM. today Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
My condolences Donna. Prayers to you and your family.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5296 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Report This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
sorry for your loss. A sister is a treasure.

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Report This Post
I'm No Quitter
posted Hide Post
Thank you each and everyone -- who has prayed and sent emails and posts.

It is still busy here with funeral stuff and her daughter is lost.

My Brother is paying for her funeral expenses and that is a real blessing .. as she literally had nothing.
She would give you the shirt off her back --- and do anything for anybody.

Please keep all of us on your prayer lists because God is now and always will be -- In Control.

I will post more later -- as time gets better .. but all of you -- please know -- That I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Most Sincerely,

Donna

Posts: 4083 | Location: Lauderdale , Mississippi | Registered: June 05, 2005Report This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I'm praying for you and your family, Donna.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Report This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family.

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss Donna, prayers sent.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Lifting

"220ST (The Man) ROCKS"

Posts: 1853 | Location: in the mitt down the river | Registered: August 10, 2006Report This Post