SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shout out to Joe Bob Outfitters....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shout out to Joe Bob Outfitters.... Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Just placed an order, they have nearly all P320 9mm and .40/.357 mags in stock, all priced at $44.95, even the 9mm 21 rounders and .40/.357 18 rounders.

12 and 15 round P365 mags in stock at same price as well.

Military/LEO/Veterans get 5% discount, free shipping on orders over $90 and no tax collected

Ordered from them a few times over the years and never disappointed.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10945 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I like their site too. Cool

Posts: 22926 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I like JoBob too. I ordered some P365 mags 8 months ago, nice prices, fast shipping.

Posts: 6170 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4820 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, great place to order from!

Posts: 91 | Location: MN | Registered: April 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Just got a delivery from them the other day. My wife was like you got a package. I said from who she said some fella named Joe Bob. I said great she looked at me funny and I said Gun parts and she rolled her eyes!
I like ordering from them always good prices and quick shipping.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25431 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Great folks and pricing. I ordered a CMC AR trigger from them a few weeks ago.

Michael

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Used Joe Bobs a few times, so far great service, on the way back to Colorado last year I stopped in, nice store

Posts: 2308 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by valkyrie1:
Used Joe Bobs a few times, so far great service, on the way back to Colorado last year I stopped in, nice store

Ditto

Posts: 2166 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
They've been one of my go-to places for several years now. I've had nothing but good experiences with them. I hope to get by in person someday.

In fact, about two months ago or so I placed an order with them and opted for standard delivery. They upgraded me at no extra charge and sent my order out almost immediately (which they always do anyway) at expedited delivery. I was very pleasantly surprised.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Joe bob dune did save you $10.29!” That always makes me laugh!
They used to have Mega arms AR receivers. I miss them, great product.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1130 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Only used them once. Ordered a bunch of stuff, $600 dollars worth. They shipped it FedEx, that was my only choice. Had mostly bad luck with FedEx around here for years. Guess what.. never got my package. Tracking showed it was in at a fedex facility for weeks Took 3 or 4 weeks to get my money refunded on my credit card. Never used them again.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I bookmarked the store in Hays, KS. No plans to drive by soon, gets great reviews though.

Posts: 6170 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
The owner is a Veteran, a good guy and great businessman. He always ships quickly too, I have ordered numerous times from him.

Posts: 4121 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post