SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Project Veritas Releases Undercover Footage From Inside Utah GOP Rep’s Re-Election Campaign – Reveals Lawmaker Hides Views on Abortion From Voters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Project Veritas Releases Undercover Footage From Inside Utah GOP Rep’s Re-Election Campaign – Reveals Lawmaker Hides Views on Abortion From Voters Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Watch the twatter video in the article.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...ews-abortion-voters/

By Cristina Laila
Published June 21, 2022 at 6:44pm

*RINO ALERT*

Project Veritas on Tuesday evening released shocking undercover footage from inside Utah GOP Congressman John Curtis’s re-election campaign.

According to Curtis’s Campaign Field Director Daniel Stephens, the RINO Rep. hides his views on abortion from voters.

If Roe v Wade is overturned, Utah’s “trigger law” will effectively ban abortion.

Rep. Curtis’s campaign director said the GOP Congressman does not like the trigger laws.

“He has not come out and stated it – that’s the problem when it comes to the Republican primary,” Curtis’s campaign director said. “He Won’t win.”

Stephens said Curtis only ran as a Republican because he believed it would be ineffective to run as a Democrat: “They just won’t vote for you.”

“So it’s voter ignorance?” the PV journalist asked Stephens.

“Yeah,” he said confirming the Congressman uses “voter ignorance to win.”

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I've said before.

Shut out every distraction, then go into your bathroom or wherever you are "private", and look into the mirror, and also face yourself.

What is right, what is wrong, and where do you stand with all of it?

Choose now, whom/what "truth" will you serve.
(you cannot trust/rely on anyone else)

You must be true to the truth, everything else is a lie.

There will come a point in time, very soon, where you will not have the luxury of finding this out.

Do, or do not. It is on you, and no one else.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Piece of shit. I'm so sick of these squish, fake Republicans. He's not on my ballot, but I hope they run this bastard out of this state.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
For a brief period I was in Utah State politics. From the inside I could see unprincipled politicians and rot. I have seen a solid conservative culture become soft and malleable. People who ought to know better, based on principles taught in and throughout their youth, abandoning those principles for emotional appeal. The culture has been polluted by a Siren’s song and camouflaged politicians like this one work in stealth to seduce the public away from the truth. Utah is rotting. It can be saved, the voters need to educate themselves rather than superficially checking boxes. The fox is in the hen house.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good post. Thanks.

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders

Posts: 1092 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this that unusual? I keep hearing that things will be better when Republicans are in power again at both the state and federal levels, but are they that different? Some say the primary job of any politician is to get reelected and both Democrat and Republican aren't really that different these days. What have you seen?

Posts: 2358 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not much to argue with there.
Works in almost every election and campaigns and their advertising is designed around that very successful (and truthful) concept.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Piece of shit. I'm so sick of these squish, fake Republicans. He's not on my ballot, but I hope they run this bastard out of this state.

This turd is likely going to prevail in his primary.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8756 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
This turd is likely going to prevail in his primary.

quote:

That would prove his point then wouldn't it...

Fire them all, reform campaign finance rules, term limits, the only solution

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
While I hate liars and RINOs just the same, once Roe is overturned, a US House member's views on abortion really won't matter. The issue will belong to the states, where it always should have. House members don't get to vote on that at the state level, and they don't get to vote on confirming nominees to any federal bench. Let them bloviate all they want on an issue over which they have no power. At least it will show their true colors.

Posts: 3493 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:

I've said for years there ought to be a test people have to pass before they be allowed to vote.

Problem is that probably 75% of the people would fail it.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

Stephens said Curtis only ran as a Republican because he believed it would be ineffective to run as a Democrat: “They just won’t vote for you.”

I remember years ago a CA assemblyman ran as a Republican in conservative San Diego, then switched parties after he was elected, giving Democrats the "Supermajority" in the assembly, basically carte blanche to do anything they pleased.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Doesn't shock me after what Cox said last week. The state is full of squishy non-confrontational people who prefer to do sneaky crap behind your back. They elect people who reflect their values.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
With very few exceptions R/D is the same animal. What you see is all theater.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
That would prove his point then wouldn't it...

Fire them all, reform campaign finance rules, term limits, the only solution

And repeal the 17th. Bolster the 10th. Dissolve the DOE and BATFEQRSTUV

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I've said before.

Shut out every distraction, then go into your bathroom or wherever you are "private", and look into the mirror, and also face yourself.

What is right, what is wrong, and where do you stand with all of it?

Choose now, whom/what "truth" will you serve.
(you cannot trust/rely on anyone else)

You must be true to the truth, everything else is a lie.

There will come a point in time, very soon, where you will not have the luxury of finding this out.

Do, or do not. It is on you, and no one else.

Wise words !

Posts: 1264 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post