SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hope you are all safe with the Tornadoes out there.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hope you are all safe with the Tornadoes out there. Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted
Are any of the members here affected by these Tornadoes ripping through the country?

Stay safe...

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3491 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A waitress told me that there are sixteen counties here in Illinois that are in the top fifty for tornado activity .

She heard it on the public radio station.

I tried search for confirmation but found nothing on the WWW

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54682 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Had a pretty good blow in East Texas last night. Wind, hail, lots of rain. Tornado siren went off in town but I have no report of an actual twister in the area.
No trees down that I’ve found so far. I’ve located most of the cows.
I’ve been out of electricity since early last night.

Posts: 6308 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We were in a severe weather alert last night but it petered out and is rescheduled for today.

Posts: 426 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
It's a lot like the Southeast with hurricanes or the West Coast with earthquakes...it's not that we're not worried about it, we're just used to it.

I'm not convinced it is any more or less than we've ever had. I think with the proliferation of streaming video, now we see more of them.

They were always there, but we didn't always have thousands of people with live video and an internet connection chasing them all down like idiots.

Posts: 10760 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Brother In Law lost their house yesterday. Lives in one of the Omaha suburbs that got hit. Bad as it is the important thing is everyone is ok.

Posts: 4066 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 357fuzz:
My Brother In Law lost their house yesterday. Lives in one of the Omaha suburbs that got hit. Bad as it is the important thing is everyone is ok.

Very sorry to read this. It appears that no one in my family had property damage.

Posts: 13295 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post