SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Women’s Belt Suggestions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Women’s Belt Suggestions Login/Join 
posted
Need to get a belt for my wife for Christmas. Not a gun belt but something thin, not blingy.
Going custom may be out of question for Christmas, but if someone has a suggestion, let me know. Trying to avoid the dept store route.
Thanks!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I do not believe it is allowed to be wider than your thumb. Legally that is.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14032 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Mike is a member here............his work quality is outstanding - and plenty of color combos to please everyone:

https://www.armourbelts.com/

Delivery is shockingly fast........................

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4570 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't comment on Mike's womens belts, but I have been wearing one of his Uncle's gun belts as my every day belt for over ten years... He learned the trade from his Uncle...

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post