SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Systemic familialism’ is the name for the privilege held by people with intact families"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Systemic familialism’ is the name for the privilege held by people with intact families" Login/Join 
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
If you want evidence of what happens when you destroy the family… See Black Lives Matter

Thank you Lyndon Johnson

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
If you want evidence of what happens when you destroy the family… See Black Lives Matter

Thank you Lyndon Johnson

Ha ha ha Big Grin

Here you go Lyndon!

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Undoubtedly, some of the "woke" will be calling for police action to force white fathers to abandon their wives and offspring so as to close the "family gap." Or, perhaps, a schedule of fines for "staying home," or "bringing home a paycheck." Yeah, I know, they already have these, they are called income taxes.

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
What’s the nomenclature for someone who is so miserable that criticizing others is his privilege?
"Criticism Privilege?"

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
The concept that basic biology is what caused these things to happen seems to escape some.
Things that follow the laws of nature more closely will be biologically more successful and thrive in the in environment that created them.
The fact that we can ignore those laws now and still thrive is due to the surpluses from the successes of past centuries of the human race.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Hilarious bullshit. When I was a poverty section 8 kid I didn’t go to school and say Fuck you to the middle class kids with their sack lunches when I didn’t have a lunch. There were kids that were cool, or who weren’t.

These people just bitch incessantly “Hey those people over there got something I don’t. No fucking fair”. Quit whining. Bitches leave!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
The concept that basic biology is what caused these things to happen seems to escape some.
Things that follow the laws of nature more closely will be biologically more successful and thrive in the in environment that created them.
The fact that we can ignore those laws now and still thrive is due to the surpluses from the successes of past centuries of the human race.

Oh noes! 220-9er is talking about "Evolutionary Privilege" now!! Big Grin

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post