SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please! Call your Senators Impeachment nonsense
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please! Call your Senators Impeachment nonsense Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted
It's really easy and quick to do. Tell them what you think about this whole impeachment nonsense.

202-224-3121 Follow the prompts..takes maybe a minute or two if you are long winded.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10987 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
My senators are hard-line communists.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I won't mention who mine is.

Posts: 3541 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Mine are patriots. Try Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul. From their public statements, they don't really need my input. If you want to feel good, don't live in a commie state.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
rburg, that is a stretch at the very best. Those two are lifers that need ditched yesterday.

Those two and their cronies are a big reason why we are where we are today.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19704 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
You don't have to call just your rep. The phone tree makes it easy to leave a comment on ANYones voice mail.

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10987 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
rburg, that is a stretch at the very best. Those two are lifers that need ditched yesterday.

Those two and their cronies are a big reason why we are where we are today.

Don't forget which new justices are in SCOTUS right now. Oh, and THE reason why we are where we are today is because the GOP lost the House. There is just no getting around that fact.

Q

Posts: 27511 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Well he house fell because people are dam sick and tired of guys like mentioned above keep getting re-elected. Do not forgot how many wanted change and wanted these cronies in the leadership out at that point and still do.

But now they are saying one thing and patting their little buddies on the other side on the popo laughing their way to a full wallet and giving the American people the middle finger.

That is how we got where we are today as much as anything.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19704 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
My senators are Tammy Duckworth and Dickhead Durbin. I'd be wasting my breath.

Posts: 8275 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by houndawg:
My senators are Tammy Duckworth and Dickhead Durbin. I'd be wasting my breath.

Call the wafflers, tell them to grow a set..or grow a spine..beats doing nothing.

FBLM LGB!

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Blackburn (Tea Party) is firmly on our side. Alexander (old-school establishment) is a little squishy, but I think he will hold.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
We’ll see how badly Manchin wants to stay in power in WV; he’s signaling that he may side with the republicans but he’s the consummate lifer that has always ridden the razors edge on issues to keep getting elected.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15790 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
My senators are hard-line communists.

Same here.

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Don't need to call my Senators, they feel exactly as I do about it. Another good thing about living in Missouri. Smile

Good advice for people in Alabama and Michigan, maybe a few others.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5134 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
IMO, I gave no need to call Texas’ Senators (Cornyn and Cruz) as they have been bashing impeachment for months.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23651 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
My boys from Texas are doing their jobs, wish some of that would rub off on a few more.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11458 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What every Trump supporter should be doing is calling not only their Senator but also contact Susan Collins, Romney and a couple others that are trying to side with the Democrats to keep this impeachment farse going.

Posts: 1712 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:

IMO, I gave no need to call Texas’ Senators (Cornyn and Cruz) as they have been bashing impeachment for months.
Maybe call them anyway, to possibly offset callers from the other side of the aisle? If your senators are doing the right thing, let them know that you support this.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31380 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:

Maybe call them anyway, to possibly offset callers from the other side of the aisle? If your senators are doing the right thing, let them know that you support this.
They’re saying stronger anti-impeachment things than Sigforum which is a very high threshold. They’re solid.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23651 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by calugo:
What every Trump supporter should be doing is calling not only their Senator but also contact Susan Collins, Romney and a couple others that are trying to side with the Democrats to keep this impeachment farse going.

Yes, my point exactly.

FBLM LGB!