SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please! Call your Senators Impeachment nonsense
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please! Call your Senators Impeachment nonsense Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by calugo:
What every Trump supporter should be doing is calling not only their Senator but also contact Susan Collins, Romney and a couple others that are trying to side with the Democrats to keep this impeachment farse going.

Yeah... My Senators are solid but it will be up to Collins, Romney and Murkowski whether to keep this impeachment farce going.

Murkowski tweets: '...curious as to what John Bolton might have to say.'

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24136 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Murkowski tweets: '...curious as to what John Bolton might have to say.'

Is there even a chance that Bolton's book leak is fake, and he'll get up and support Trump?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Fat chance I will call Ed Markey or Elizabeth Warren. We gotta vote these bastids (sic) out. I live in a town that is mostly inhabited by conservative voters but MA, as a whole, is a lost cause.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2410 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent a message to Senator Toomey:

“If President Trump is guilty of leveraging his influence, then why aren’t you yelling from the roof tops that Biden is guilty of the same thing and should be removed as well?

If one is guilty and the other is not, please explain the double standard - “

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by calugo:
What every Trump supporter should be doing is calling not only their Senator but also contact Susan Collins, Romney and a couple others that are trying to side with the Democrats to keep this impeachment farse going.

Thats a good idea, and calling to support those that are on our side or at least email them to tell them you appreciate their position lets them know 2A and Pro Trump people are watching them...

As to Witnesses, Choomer is posturing to get Bolton in as a witness, McConnell will counter with Joe Biden, His son Hunter and others, in the end both will drink some bourbon over a table and agree to drop it for the sake of their party..

Mukowski Romney, et al are just trying to get something if its only Press. Romney still can't get over he wasn't elected POTUS... His McCain Moment.

Senate is always about deals being made...

Posts: 23489 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
What Fenris said! One of ours was Hillary's running mate and the other is helping lead the charge. How much good do you think this would do???

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1866 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
My boys from Texas are doing their jobs, wish some of that would rub off on a few more.

Yep, I have full 100% confidence in Cruz and Cornyn.

The folks in Utah need to get on the horn and give Mittens a ton of shit. He needs that grin wiped off his face.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
With the vote for witnesses coming up I figured a bump was in order.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
rburg, that is a stretch at the very best. Those two are lifers that need ditched yesterday.

You're sadly misinformed. You shouldn't post to these threads out of ignorance. Rand Paul was just relected for the first time in 2018. He was a practicing eye doctor until he got fed up with the lifers you seem to love so well. He ran and was elected by a large margin over a commie who felt she could easily defeat a stupid eye doctor. She lost. Then lost again. She needs to learn that my state isn't a commie enclave. I think her father was a lifetime politician that you seem to hate so much, and she's been elected to a few of the minor offices.

As for Mitch, he's where he is because so many of us here agree with his politics. I think in this thread we see that Chuckie Schumer has been in office for 38 years. That seems to fit your definition of a lifetime politician. Feed your miscalculated lies to the other side.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I emailed Romney and politely suggested that if he had any presidential aspirations he may want to end this quickly and not side with the dems on witnesses. I'm not in his district and of course even if I was he doesn't really give a shit what I think.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post