SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Is Going On With My Wife's Odyssey Van???
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Is Going On With My Wife's Odyssey Van??? Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Uhm... There are leaks?

Take the thing to Discount Tire and ask them to check them.

I had one tire on my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee losing pressure like that, only not nearly as fast as your wife's Odyssey. I recognized the symptom. Figured it was either a rim or valve stem leak. I was right: Valve stem.

DT diagnosed it and "fixed" it for no charge. (I'm a long-time customer--as in maybe forty years?)

I put "fixed" in quotes because it was corrosion around the valve stem. Any fix is temporary--even when it works. And, even if it does turn out to be permanent, it's only a matter of time before another does it. So, NLT than next year I'll be replacing the rims along with the tires.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post