SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your Sunday morning confusing confusion- someone is upset about, uhh, something
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Sunday morning confusing confusion- someone is upset about, uhh, something Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I was responding this:
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Don't these people have a clue how foolish they look? Roll Eyes
Notice that your post and mine have the same time stamp on them. I didn't even see your post.

Posts: 107736 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sometimes I reply thinking no need to quote because I'm the next reply and someone squeezes in between making it confusing.

Video is still concerning either way.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20844 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
That fool will wipe “itself” out at some point if this experience was actually that upsetting. Me, I’m over here giggling. GTFO of here with that psychobabble bullshit.

Posts: 13747 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Life is too easy for some people. They have to fabricate hardship. Sometimes I imagine what would become of these people if society collapsed and they were in an existential competition for resources. Now how important is your so called gender identity?

I have believed this for decades except I believe that a true, lasting hardship or emergency would straighten many of them right up. How many would become jackals and killers should be along the lines that apply to everyone else.

I have to believe this.

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:
Life is too easy for some people. They have to fabricate hardship. Sometimes I imagine what would become of these people if society collapsed and they were in an existential competition for resources. Now how important is your so called gender identity?

I have believed this for decades except I believe that a true, lasting hardship or emergency would straighten many of them right up. How many would become jackals and killers should be along the lines that apply to everyone else.

I have to believe this.
I think you're right. Some would straighten up if they are not too far gone. Others would be dead in the first three months. The ones who turn predator with no moral compass are they that cause me to prepare. If Mr Rachel Levin suddenly shows up with a pack of fairy wolves dressed in sprinkles and armed to exploit, I want to be able to repel those poofters.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29732 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
By claiming to be non binary, you're putting yourself into one of two groups.... Wink

Posts: 21123 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
This is the First and Great Commandment: "Never stick thy dick in crazy; and the Second is like unto it; If you do so, do it at her place and have a burner phone."

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12797 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para. Sometimes I forget what normal is like. This video makes me appreciate the family and folks I hang with. Reality checks are nice.

Posts: 7568 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Bless her heart.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
By claiming to be non binary, you're putting yourself into one of two groups.... Wink

Wink

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Some would straighten up if they are not too far gone. Others would be dead in the first three months. The ones who turn predator with no moral compass are they that cause me to prepare. If Mr Rachel Levin suddenly shows up with a pack of fairy wolves dressed in sprinkles and armed to exploit, I want to be able to repel those poofters.

You're mighty right and believe we are of the same mind.

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post