SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your Sunday morning confusing confusion- someone is upset about, uhh, something
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Sunday morning confusing confusion- someone is upset about, uhh, something Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107742 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Life is too easy for some people. They have to fabricate hardship. Sometimes I imagine what would become of these people if society collapsed and they were in an existential competition for resources. Now how important is your so called gender identity?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29734 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Meshuggeneh.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30733 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Phony dribble.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Watched this in bed as I was waking up. Whaaattt?

Then I started to realize what was going on (to the best that could be achieved).

First, I'm so ecstatic that somebody out there pushed back on the nonsense these critters have been pushing. It's been a long time coming (and actually should never have been needed). That it seems like a gay bar pushed back makes it even more delicious.

Second, this is what the lady cries about? I hope someday she has something real to cry about, something that makes her realize how stupid she is. Let's see, we have children that have died in Maui. We have damage from hurricanes. We have people that now have no place to live and no assistance. We have otherwise charitable people expressing that times are so tough that it's difficult to help others affected by these calamities.

Geez, I wonder what was next? Her water was too tepid?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12761 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
The absolute comedic genius at the Babylon Bee is unrivaled.

That was the Bee, right?

Right?

Posts: 1605 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The phone is a pacifier and Twitter is a mommy to cry to.

Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Where is Darwin when you need him...

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2676 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:
Where is Darwin when you need him...
Modeling sports bras

I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Life is too easy for some people. They have to fabricate hardship. Sometimes I imagine what would become of these people if society collapsed and they were in an existential competition for resources. Now how important is your so called gender identity?

Rats and buzzards have to eat too.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

"They" will become "OUR" slaves and sex toys - depending on us for their very survival if deemed worthy.

Of course they fall way low on the list - much below beloved pets, farm animals and food source.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4584 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’m 100% still convinced that TikTok is a Chinese weapon and the goal is to Idocracy-ize the United States 500 years earlier than planned.

Posts: 33884 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Don't these people have a clue how foolish they look? Roll Eyes

Posts: 28008 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
The fun part of it is that in a few years what the bartender said will be criminal. Today it's enough to get you fired from any major corporation, it will certainly get you suspended from school.

The elementary students that are getting forced into pride celebrations today will be the policy makers of tomorrow.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20844 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're kidding, right?

The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
I want to see the video by the people in the bar who had to eject a couple of Karens for losing their shit over nothing.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3855 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Bitch didn’t have any issues with assuming the identities of the bartenders and everyone else in there. HE, HIM, GAY/STRAIGHT WHITE MEN. Roll Eyes

Fucking hypocrite.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17305 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
It you want to be called something other than sir or ma'am, then have have your preferred shit tattooed across your fucking forehead. Otherwise, fuck off you whiny mentally ill idiots.

Posts: 3955 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
A mental/emotional cripple due to delusion.

However, this episode represents how the "gender fluid" and "trans ideology" is now getting serious pushback from homosexuals and lesbians.

I predict, primarily due to pushback from supposed allies, the "non-binary" crap will be viewed as a deluded fad within 5 years and though there will always be trans people their numbers will plummet back to what was average before "trans ideology" within 10 years.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4364 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You're kidding, right?

Not in the least bit. Our kids learn from teachers; they look up to fireman, police, and POTUS.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20844 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post