SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Biden opens his mouth again about the presidency
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biden opens his mouth again about the presidency Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I agree that he likely would have lost the primary but he would have beaten Trump.

Biden likely wins Pa, Mi, and Wi.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
I like Joe. But he should stick with what he knows, what he understands .... and that is ...

Hmmmmmmm ... and that is ... Roll Eyes

Maybe an elected figurehead position in his home state, one without power?
Wilmington mayor? Dupont Trail Association President? Naturalist to White Clay Creek?

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
In the end, it was a choice between running, and running into the room full of colorful bouncy balls; guess which he chose?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"...and then, I should have said 'Oh yeah? Well, you're one, too!' Yeah, that's what I should have said. Boy, that would've been great!"

Biden/Jerk Store 2020

LOL !!!!

MDS

Posts: 394 | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post