SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Harrison Floyd, Black Voices for Trump leader denied bail, held in jail. So much injustice, listen to this judge.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harrison Floyd, Black Voices for Trump leader denied bail, held in jail. So much injustice, listen to this judge. Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
Wow!

There is so much injustice displayed in this video clip.

Wasn’t Mirandized, had to ask to be mirandized.
Denied attorney.
Denied bail.
Turned himself in but considered a flight risk.
Consider him a risk to commit additional criminal felonies if released on bail.
Will not tell him how long he will be held in jail before a different judge rules on bail.

Floyd, a U.S. Marine veteran, was charged with violating Georgia’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act, as well as influencing a witness and conspiracy to commit solicitation of false statements.
Forbes: Trump Co-Defendant Harrison Floyd Denied Bond: Why He’s Still In Jail

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
This is absurdly maddening that this can happen in this country. The Jan 6th defendants and now this and in Georgia no less. One could expect this in a blue lib looney state but GEORGIA. Maybe that gives us a clue about the future of Georgia?

DAMNATION!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of goingbroke
posted Hide Post
We here all know that Kemps wife runs this state!

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." - Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 5059 | Location: South of Atlanta | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for all he is going through, but this helps us in our cause.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
This is absurdly maddening that this can happen in this country. The Jan 6th defendants and now this and in Georgia no less. One could expect this in a blue lib looney state but GEORGIA. Maybe that gives us a clue about the future of Georgia?

DAMNATION!

RMD

Fulton County is predominately overwhelming blue.
There's a reason for that.

In Cherokee County there would have been no true bill. Fulton County elections are always a cluster fuck. It keeps them cheating with no "evidence".

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:

DAMNATION!

RMD

Fulton County is predominately overwhelming blue.
There's a reason for that.

In Cherokee County there would have been no true bill. Fulton County elections are always a cluster fuck. It keeps them cheating with no "evidence".

Yeah, I knew about Fulton County. Seems to me an authority higher than the county level should ber intervening in the shit show.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Fulton County is the Cook County of the South.

Democratic, racist, and corrupt.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
Fulton County is the Cook County of the South.

Democratic, racist, and corrupt.

A very apt comparison.

RMD

posted Hide Post
"2020 election—posed a flight risk as well as a risk to commit additional criminal felonies"

Oh really? What felonies has he been convicted of? Prejudiced much? Judge should be removed and disciplined.

Isnt that slander?

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

I appreciate your insights so how does this help us in our cause?

This is the first I’ve seen something along these lines and I suppose this is how they’ve been treating the Jan 6 arrestees - physical incarceration and financial burdens. I really don’t think that’s too far from being forced to work in a factory or having your organs harvested.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19664 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
This guy has some good things to say. Especially the end about how we will get picked off one by one if there is no unified stand.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ryanp225,

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

I appreciate your insights so how does this help us in our cause?

In case folks don't know, Floyd is accused of trying to "commit false statements and influencing a witness" in the 2020 Georgia elections. The "witness" in this case is Ruby Freeman, the woman who was at the center of the viral video showing her, her daughter, and a few others getting rid of the poll watchers and other workers when they stopped the ballot count, then proceeded to pull out numerous road cases and suitcases full of ballots from hiding places to continue the count secretly. Fulton County in 2020 ruled no illegal shenanigans happened, so Floyd's case will re-open up the Pandora's Box of election fraud in the Georgia 2020 election.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
In case folks don't know, Floyd is accused of trying to "commit false statements and influencing a witness" in the 2020 Georgia elections. The "witness" in this case is Ruby Freeman, the woman who was at the center of the viral video showing her, her daughter, and a few others getting rid of the poll watchers and other workers when they stopped the ballot count, then proceeded to pull out numerous road cases and suitcases full of ballots from hiding places to continue the count secretly. Fulton County in 2020 ruled no illegal shenanigans happened, so Floyd's case will re-open up the Pandora's Box of election fraud in the Georgia 2020 election.

Okay, thank you. That does seem like a positive. It’s basically a first amendment case then.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19664 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^

The whole entire Georgia shitstorm is basically about the 1st Amendment.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
When those in power disregard the constitution, tyranny is the result. Tyranny yields 3rd world nations.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post