SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Former employee of Atlanta restaurant creates a disturbance and gets shot fifteen times, point-blank
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Former employee of Atlanta restaurant creates a disturbance and gets shot fifteen times, point-blank Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
From 2022

I've been in this restaurant. Nice place, or at least it used to be.

Link only, as the video is age-restricted:

Idiot gets put into the forever box

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Four things to consider:

1. It took the police a long time to get to a disturbance at a high end steak house. I've eaten at Fogo here in Orlando. It's good.

2. If you are a bystander and someone is doing weird shit, get out of the way.

3. The cops even shot the tree.

4. I'd have flipped my card over and called for ribeye.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12937 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Awakens the reality that this can happen anywhere at anytime..

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I ate there in 2002, assuming it's Fogo de Chao (I don't have a sign-on to view the video).
It was a nice place and the food was very good.
As said, it can happen anywhere today.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16644 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
All you need is a gmail address

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Oh, a dead guy. Anyway

Bring me some more Picanha

Posts: 5560 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
All you need is a gmail address

Yes, but I have as little to do with Google as possible, so I don't have a gmail account.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16644 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
FIFTEEN TIMES! It's the only way to be sure.

Q

Posts: 27624 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
That joker was still moving, should have reloaded.

Posts: 3790 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
He got one round off in the security guard.
The family is going nuts over this shooting.
Good riddance.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39874 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
quote:

Looks like the officer shot him in the gut a whole bunch of times.

JP

Posts: 2075 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jprebb:
quote:

Looks like the officer shot him in the gut a whole bunch of times.

JP

Save ammo and practice those head shots - once n done!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4657 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^Aren't LEOs trained to concentrate center mass? Much larger target than a headshot, even though in this case there wasn't a lot of range involved. Keep pumping rounds until the threat is neutralized.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16958 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We're eating at the Fogo de Chao in Kansas City this weekend, first time. I'm expecting good food and less action.

Posts: 16020 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You probably already know this, but don't let them fill you up with all the carbs in that first course.

That's how they get ya.

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
it looks like dead guy tried to get to his gun after being shot the first few times.

good shoo. save the taxpayers some money.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8173 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I'm currently eating koobideh and chicken kabobs for dinner, along with a Greek salad.

A good shooting vid pairs nicely with what I'm having.

Posts: 4254 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
He got one round off in the security guard.
The family is going nuts over this shooting.
Good riddance.

Family going nuts? What did they expect, just back off and let their child kill the security guard, both police officers? Fucking idiots, he shot someone. They called 911 on him for good reason, he resisted, drew a gun, play stupid games win stupid prizes. Enjoy the coffin buddy.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12963 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You know the answer to that. Same old same old. Lookin' for that payday.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Wait till they get the bill for 15 rounds Winchester 147-grain.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16958 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post