SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Glock Commercial on Network (CBS) TV!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock Commercial on Network (CBS) TV! Login/Join 
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted
I can’t believe it, but I just saw a Glock commercial on Blue Bloods. The network weenies must have thought they said “clock”...

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1683 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
It has been airing on the nightly Jeopardy broadcast for about a month, now, as well.

Posts: 3810 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Oh! That was the first time I had ever seen an ad for a gun manufacturer appear on network TV. I don’t watch Jeopardy very often, so I thought this was a breakthrough. As usual, I’m a day late and a dollar short... Roll Eyes

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1683 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don’t watch Jeopardy very often, so I thought this was a breakthrough.

Oh, it's still a breakthrough. I had never seen or heard of this before. And it illustrates the hypocrisy of the Drive-By Media. The biggest wannabe gun grabbers on the planet, but the almighty $ wins out.

Posts: 27982 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was flipping channels and came across the commercial. I had to rewind and watch it again. It was like a breath of fresh air. Big Grin

Lock N Load

Michael
USMC Ret

Posts: 1452 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought I heard a funny noise. It was the sound of lefty heads exploding!

I'm not surprised it was during Blue Bloods, that show is very much non liberal. To hear it was on a mainstream program like Jeopardy! is a bit shocking though.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
They must be getting desperate for advertising money!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
Listened to a podcast yesterday with the owner of C-Suite who is a former network executive. The networks are starving for viewership and I am guessing cash too. May explain it.

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3635 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It didn't make "Blue Bloods" in the St Louis market last night. I recorded the show and watched it very carefully this morning.

Posts: 1500 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
My guess is some people in advertising will be seeking employment.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post