SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Utterly insane leftists: Psaki fights back tears over Florida's parental rights bill, says it's hurting children's 'lives'
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Utterly insane leftists: Psaki fights back tears over Florida's parental rights bill, says it's hurting children's 'lives' Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Completely detached from reality.

for a long time I was unable to tell whether she was just saying these things, or actually really believed what she was saying.

She's a lot like that obama press secretary that was so glib he could talk out of both sides of his ass at the same time.

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Coming up on 75. Talking to kids about sex would get you run out of town after your beatings. WTF is wrong with you?? This urge to talk to kids about sex is wrong.

Exactly right. Why is talking sexually in the workplace considered sexual harassment to adults, but talking about sex to children in kindergarten is considered necessary and even life saving? Ghouls. These people are ghouls.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30415 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
How I miss Kayleigh

Posts: 4022 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scratchy:
How I miss Kayleigh
There are 3 or 4 that I miss, but can't remember their names. Well, I looked up a list and these come to mind: Dana Perino, Ari Fleischer, and wasn't Brit Hume one of them?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by scratchy:
How I miss Kayleigh
There are 3 or 4 that I miss, but can't remember their names. Well, I looked up a list and these come to mind: Dana Perino, Ari Fleischer, and wasn't Brit Hume one of them?

flashguy

I think you mean Tony Snow.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3451 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
"Alphabet mafia" sweeps a lot of agencies into that category.

I don't know that Psaki even gives a rip - she's a performance show for the Administration. While portraying policies is her paying gig, I keep in mind that since she does lie about any and everything, this is just another day at work.

It's unbelievable how they get triggered and then choose the exact wrong direction to take it for public relations. It's like they share the same genetics as Jack Bauer's daughter, "Oh Im stressed by a situation, I'll do exactly the wrong thing!"

I remember a quote from a few years back. "These people are stupid."

Posts: 613 | Registered: December 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post