SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anybody else hit up Sig Saturday?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody else hit up Sig Saturday? Login/Join 
Picture of Green Highlander
posted
I won’t get up early for Black Friday but I had my ass in line at 5:30. Even at that ridiculous hour, there were already 10 people in front of me. Always an interesting experience chatting with the other folks in line.

When the doors finally opened, we were only allowed in one at a time and had a Pro Shop employee dedicated to helping us get the guns we wanted. Even though I was in early, the display Legions had already been plucked except for a couple RX models. I grabbed the P226 Stainless Elite and my friend got a CPO MPX at a 50% discount. It was a morning well spent.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Dude, SIG Saturday....50% discounts at the Pro Shop and you waited until 1:00 PM (day of) to post about it. Come on man, that's uncool....You're just rubbing our noses in it at that point! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8880 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
I figured we were all on the mailing list. Isn’t it part of the initiation and orientation handbook.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post