SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Covid joke ...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Covid joke ... Login/Join 
Banned for
showing his ass
posted
Just spoke to my wife on the phone, as I am out of town, and she told me a covid joke she remembered ...

A lab mouse was chatting with another lab mouse and asked, "hey, did you get your covid shot yet ?".

The other lab mouse responded, "hell no, they are still testing it on humans".

Okay, maybe kinda lame, but I have been working my ass off trying to get my daughter's house ready to rent and I am getting worn out in my old age. At least it gave me a laugh that I needed.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

It's funny because it's true.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good stuff!! Big Grin

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I wish this had been posted a couple days earlier. Day before yesterday I got a call from my Dad. He and Mom are all worried that I'm refusing the vaccine (they're both in their 80s and in a higher risk group, plus they've completely bought the gov't / CDC line about Covid). He wanted to know if I'd caved in and got the shot yet. This little joke would have been a great way to tell him how I feel about it. I tried to explain it to him and he said he understands, but we'll see whether they lighten up about it or not.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
A lot of my family drank the koolaid. Most are not all that strident about it, but one or two are. It is kind of depressing that otherwise reasonably intelligent folks have bought the whole scamdemic hook, line, and sinker. Sigh…

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
I wish this had been posted a couple days earlier. Day before yesterday I got a call from my Dad. He and Mom are all worried that I'm refusing the vaccine (they're both in their 80s and in a higher risk group, plus they've completely bought the gov't / CDC line about Covid). He wanted to know if I'd caved in and got the shot yet. This little joke would have been a great way to tell him how I feel about it. I tried to explain it to him and he said he understands, but we'll see whether they lighten up about it or not.

I could have written this post.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
That's the bad thing about a COVID joke...

Most people don't get it.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Have more faith in Mrs. Dino - that's funny.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Have more faith in Mrs. Dino - that's funny.

I have lots of faith in my bride, my lack of faith was worrying about the audience ... this August we will have our 38th wedding anniversary !

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
That's the bad thing about a COVID joke...

Most people don't get it.

I see it.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
I love it sigmonkey ... ! Another great laugh off of this joke.