SIGforum
SHTF pants

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1740084705

March 18, 2024, 07:18 PM
pbslinger
SHTF pants
Something like BDU with big cargo pockets? Probably some kind of woodland camo around here.
March 18, 2024, 07:25 PM
corsair
Why not get BDU's in Woodland pattern?
March 18, 2024, 07:26 PM
pbslinger
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Why not get BDU's in Woodland pattern?

Know a good store?
March 18, 2024, 07:41 PM
pace40
I like Tru-Spec 24/7 Xpedition pants. Available in multicam but not woodland I don't think. The cargo pockets are on the front of the thigh. Way more comfortable than the sides.

March 18, 2024, 07:42 PM
Skins2881
I'll just be happy if I don't shit my pants when it hits the fan.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
March 18, 2024, 07:43 PM
D4Heavy
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

lol…
March 18, 2024, 07:50 PM
pace40
quote:

I've gotten various animal parts and fluids on my Tru-Specs over the years. Always washes right out. A little bit of shit shouldn't be a problem. Big Grin

March 18, 2024, 08:09 PM
Ronin101
I'm partial to Duluth trading pants flex firehose. If I wanted something better I would look at bushcraft/trekking pants.

And thanks to your thread I am now looking around as well Big Grin
March 18, 2024, 08:12 PM
YooperSigs
I have dumped Woodland Camo in favor of the Flecktarn pattern. Military1st is a good source for Flectarn stuff. They have a BDU style pant.
I have not tested mine for anything poo-poo related, though.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
March 18, 2024, 08:16 PM
Scuba Steve Sig

March 18, 2024, 08:55 PM
Redhookbklyn
quote:

That’s why I chose the color runny brown for my pants. Big Grin

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

March 18, 2024, 08:57 PM
parabellum
Subject line

Surely, there is a better way for you to say that you are looking for durable pants.
March 18, 2024, 09:02 PM
Rey HRH
quote:

Just like back when I was working and they ring that fire alarm bell for drills, as soon as I hear the loud ringing, I evacuate immediately. And then, I leave the building.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.
March 18, 2024, 10:40 PM
SigSauerP226
Not even sure if it is possible for your shit to hit a fan if you have pants? Guess if they are durable pants, so that’s the question here then? You’re wearing pants, but your shit escapes and hits a fan?

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...