SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It might be a tad early but here is the "I miss winter" Thread.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It might be a tad early but here is the "I miss winter" Thread. Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Anymore, I'll take the heat. I'm sick of shoveling the white shit. Rain, I love it. Spring and fall are the best. But eff the snow.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10911 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’ve had it with the heat of Texas, I love the state but loathe the weather. Someday we hope to retire further north. There’s a disorder called SAD, I think it’s something like Seasonal Affective Disorder?? Most people get it from the darker and colder winter months. I think I’m backwards. Winter can’t get here soon enough!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7004 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
The older I get I find that I can deal with the heat of summer much better than the cold of winter. Thankfully, Missouri has a pretty short winter.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5048 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I prefer the heat over the cold. It has been pretty hot here this year, and it isn’t quite July. Hot summer for sure.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4030 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Well we are reaching the peak of the season unfortunately. 100+- for a stretch now. Fortunately no forest fires to speak of around here at this point. No doubt that will change since they seem to be yearly events anymore. Fingers crossed the idiots who light them take the year off.

On the plus side it is only -8F at the McMurdo station right now.

Man I hate this time of year! Mad

Try and stay cool my friends.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19226 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
86 to 87°F for the rest of the week. We call this summer. Next week we will be back into the 70s.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the summer in Florida. (The pool helps lol)

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post